Candy In Alabama
ROLL TIDE!!!

S/C/G: 199/189/150

Height: 5'3

DATE: 5/4/06

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Candy In Alabama/ Candy

BIRTHDAY: 8/17/65

MARITAL STATUS: Married

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): Have a wonderful husband, Mike. 3 great children, Jeremy 18, Matthew 15, Tiffany 13..(Don't ya just LOVE the Teenage Years)

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, Family get togethers (when I can keep my kids at home at the same time)
As a Family we cook burgers outside and ride 4 wheelers.

PETS: 3 outside dogs: max, harley, rock. 3 chawahahs: tequila, misty, willie

ATKINS START DATE: Summer 2004

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS:A friend of ours had weight loss surgery and she told me they basically did the Akins diet. So I said what the heck. Seems like I tryed everything else, and IT WORKED!!!!!

TOP WEIGHT: 190

CURRENT WEIGHT: 148 ?

GOAL WEIGHT: 135 Maybe 130

HEIGHT: 5'3

EYE COLOR: Green

HAIR COLOR: Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: North East, Alabama

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Staying on track, I seem to go off into left feild sometimes

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Akins!!! All the foods I love to eat anyway.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?: I've always been a yo-yo dieter. Now that i know about Akins way of eating, I KNOW I CAN DO THIS!!!!! If i happen to get tired of strict Akins way of eating, I know i can give myself a little room for play and it's easy for me to jump back in. Since I LOVE this way of eating.

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: With me, It's staying on these boards. I love to read everyones experiences,and their Weight loss....Its so Motivating for me... Keeps me inspired!!!... WAY TO GO EVERYONE!!!!