First name (if you want to tell): jodi
Meaning of user name: simple...just.....jodi
Geographical location: youngstown, oh
Marital Status: married
Children/Ages: daughter 16, son 14, son 11
Occupation: office manager for a repossession company
Pets: 3 spoiled rotten dogs, 6 equally spoiled rabbits, 2 turtles, a school of fish and a partridge in a pear tree!!
Hobbies/Interests: gardening, cooking, i used to like reading now i can't seem to concentrate. family, camping
Eye/Hair Color: blue/brown
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: ummm 2003 i think
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 271/221/170ish
Problem: Binge eating/compulsive overeating
Plan/Way of Eating healthy whole foods, exercise
Favorite exercise Walking, water aerobics
Favorite movies: dirty dancing, grease, top gun, to kill a mockingbird, officer and a gentleman
Music: whatever is on the radio, i love almost all of it.
Favorite People (dead and living): my grandma, oprah winfrey, debra winger, all you chicks in here
People I canít stand: paris hilton, the entire cast of "real women of orange county" jessica simpson, britney spears, tom cruise (now) way back when i thought he was fine.
Places youíve been: eastern us, there's no place like home
Places you want to visit: paris
Pivotís questions (donít think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? fantastic!!
02. What is your least favorite word? diet
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? beautiful colors and wonderful smells
04. What turns you off? hatred
05. What is your favorite curse word? shi*
06. What sound or noise do you love? running water
07. What sound or noise do you hate? yelling
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? business owner, teacher
09. What profession would you not like to do? waste management
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? welcome!!
Any other tidbits you would like to share: Nope
looking for the best me possible in 2007