View Single Post
Old 05-01-2006, 09:55 AM   #5
Repo girl
Katie

Height: 5'1

Morning everyone! New month, new attitude? Sounds good. I had another okay, but not POP weekend. We were so busy. Saturday I cleaned house, mowed our entire acre, and we had a huge bonfire that night. It was great. After all of our guests left, me and DH laid on our porch swing cuddled up in a big blanket and watched fire burn down until after midnight. Sunday we did a bed liner job on a trailer in the morning, then played 9 holes of golf, then grabbed fast food on our way to go boating. The wind was blowing really hard, though, so we didn't last very long on the boat. Then....the sin. We ended up at Baskin Robbins. I only had one scoop, so I could have done worse, but not OP, for sure. My friend came and got her stuff and the body so she can bury it in her yard. She has been very sweet about the whole thing, insisting that I should not feel bad, it is not my fault, etc. Just wish I could believe her. Anyway, she does want to get a new bird, so we are on the lookout for a good one. I think I am going to wait to weigh until the challenge is over. If I weigh next week it will be smack dab in the middle of TOM. No way!

Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote