Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2001, 09:35 PM   #1  
Life Time 2001

Karen: I got past the access code part but then it wont let you go any further until you give them a credit card. Hope you hear something else.
Old 02-15-2001, 01:20 AM   #2  
donna p

Morning all. Happy Valentine's Day to those who celebrate it. We don't do much around here but my hubby bought me a pint silk rose and I gave him a card I made on the computer. No special dinner or anything as I have yoga tonight so it's probably eggs and toast.
Well I only lost .5# at my weigh in. I sure don't seem to have it together lately. Hope everyone else is doing much better than me.
I have to clean house today so am off. later all and have a good op day.....donna

Old 02-15-2001, 08:11 AM   #3  
Super Surfer

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.
Lily..You got further into WW site than I did.
Karen..After I read your post last night I went back to WW site, but I couldn't even find the Recipe Box or the Old Recipes...I guess I need a road map http://www.3fatchicks.com/ubb//lol.gif.
Donna..I see you are still enjoying the Yoga classes. You are down .5, and that is good. At least you are going in the right direction.

We had to have the Gas Co. back again today, but it looks like the furnace is finally fixed. It was -18C today...we needed the heat.

Hubby and I went out for a nice supper Hope everyone else is having a good day too.

Bye...
Old 02-15-2001, 09:19 AM   #4  
Life Time 2001

Donna: Way to go on the loss! .5 is good!

Trudy: You need to register at first and then you can get to the Community Recipes. Not very much there tho. From what I have been reading it is even asking the leaders for there credit card to. And they are suppose to get it free for 6 months.
But if you did have recipes saved to your recipe box before they are gone now. My email said I didnt have to re-resiter but I did. It said I didnt exist. But to register for the just the board and the community area is free.

Happy Valentines day All!
Old 02-15-2001, 11:02 AM   #5  

I just checked my e-mail to see whats what with that darn WW site. It seems as if a lot of are having trouble . Ann said to try again in a few days to reg. for the e-tools. so well see. If I get in I'll let you know. I do know of some that were able to get reg and get in but not many.

Donna the main thing is you are on a downward trend and thats the important thing.

Got a gift from DH for Vanentines day. It was a coffee mug full of different Teas and hot Chocolate Was surprised! I think he is just trying to :confused: me!

Trudy I'm sure if it is below "0" here it must be way colder where you are. Keep the home fires burning.

It's late But Happy Valentines Day to all of you.

[This message has been edited by Karen L (edited 02-15-2001).]
Old 02-15-2001, 11:34 AM   #6  
Super Surfer

I was heading for bed, but I looked in here and I had to make this comment to you Karen. I really hate the fact that Canada went Metric. You can't believe the :confused: state I have been in ever since. For one thing is the temps. I think that -18C would be around 1 below zero F. I was waaaay too old for the change. You should see the problems I have with weights in meats or figuring out how many ml's make a cup. http://www.3fatchicks.com/ubb//lol.gif... or buying fabric by the meter instead of by the yard. Oh Brother!
Old 02-15-2001, 06:50 PM   #7  

Good morning all, Am on my way down to my craft room to paint. Hope that you all had a nice Valentine's Day. It was my in-laws 60th wedding anniversary so we are having a party Saturday nite. TRUDY, I am glad your furnace is fixed. I hope you are all snug and warm now. It seems like our old furnace would always stop working on the coldest of days. I would be totally lost if we changed to the metric system. DONNA I used to go to yoga classes a long time ago. I loved it but now I can't sit with my legs crossed. Good for you. The hot chocolate/coffee thing is good, in fact I had it for breakfast. Have a great day and don't eat anything you're not supposed to. Peggy
Old 02-15-2001, 10:19 PM   #8  
donna p

Morning all. What a beautiful sunny/cold day we have here. I am off for a brisk walk in a moment.
Peggy the Yoga I do is like a restoritive type yoga. It is very gentle and easy. I am fairly flexible but crossing my legs for a long time is hard but the hardest thing for me is very we have to sit on our knees and then back on our heels...but I can do it a little longer each time. When I started I couldn't do it at all and now maybe for a minute or two. The exercises with my back neck and shoulder tho' I am real good. The teacher keeps telling us that eventually we will be taller from all this stretching so I am hoping it will be in the legs. I always wanted longer legs.
Everyone have a good OP day...later...donna

Old 02-16-2001, 11:44 AM   #9  
Super Surfer

I should be http://www.3fatchicks.com/ubb//sleep.gif right now, but ALAS, it's not to be. I spent the day with my Mom today, and we had a nice time. I watched Survivor tonight, did anyone else get to see it? Those bush fires made we wonder exactly how close the Outback is to Maria. I really believe this group is a lot nastier than the first Survivor's were. Peggy, I took "Switch" out from the Library today, can't wait to get started on it tomorrow while I am working out. I just finished "Orchid Beach" by Stuart Wood, it was a murder mystery. I just love those audio tapes...they keep me moving and I forget how hard I am working out.

No doubt you all are sleeping soundly right now, but I will say Goodnight anyway and see if I can catch some zzzzzzzzz's.
Old 02-16-2001, 12:15 PM   #10  
donna p

Hi all Well today was a good day to stay on track. Trudy I am glad you like the audio books. that is the only way I can treadmill for any length of time. It's a great method.
have a good day all...donna

Old 02-16-2001, 06:20 PM   #11  

Early good morning, (b)Trudy(/b) yes I watched survivor - glad old Rodger is still hanging in there. They seem to be a much nastier bunch. I probably would have starved- I don't think I could have eaten that pig. I saw that our local Cincinnati lady Kate on the Mole was kicked out. I just finished listening to Ghost Moon by Karen Robards. It was good. The big thing here seems to be the Left Behind series by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins. My friend says the audio are better than reading. I never can find them at the library. I tried the WW site but since I am not presently a member I didn't get very far. There are too many free sites where you can get info. I joined the e-diets last week. I like the structured meal plans. It seems to be working so far for me. Have a nice day, Peggy
Old 02-17-2001, 01:27 AM   #12  
Fun Blonde

I hope you guys are hanging in there during this (I hope) the last bad days of winter. Everybody I talk to is just so very tired of the cold. Tuesday night we had a 30-car pileup on an interstate and 2 people were killed because of ice.

We went to a basketball game for Valentine's Day--not just any game but the one between us and our archrival OU---and we skunked them good--by 28 points. Boy, was it fun!

This weekend we are going to my son's for a birthday party for both grandsons. After work I have these things written down that they just MUST HAVE. Hope this old grandma can find these games. But, it should be fun!

I read all the time and am now currently into 3 series. I have read all the Left Behind series that are out and all the Mitford books and even all the Harry Potter books. I got Harry Potter from my grandson. You know, they were pretty cute. The lady who wrote them has a really wild imagination.

Everybody take care and see you Monday.
Glenda
Old 02-17-2001, 07:24 PM   #13  

Trudy I found this on the WW site someone posted this map to find all the recipes:

On the home page click on community then click community recipe swap. Over to the right of your screen there is a box that say extended related links. In that box click recipe search. When the screen comes up it looke like a recipe box. Click community recipes. Scroll down and click advanced search. Then over to the bottem right you will see a little box with the word all in it. Click on the find button next to that. This will take you to all the swap recipes. Right now I think there are six pages so don't. forget to go to the next pages. I hope this will help everyone.

Hope this helps you found 11 pages of recipes this morning while I was hopping around over there
Old 02-17-2001, 11:14 PM   #14  
Super Surfer

Thanks Karen I followed the "road map" and there they were....11 pages of recipes. You have made my day, I will return to the spot later on today when I have lots of time to go through them. I can spend hours reading recipes... http://www.3fatchicks.com/ubb//love.gif them.

Talk to to all later
Old 02-18-2001, 03:52 AM   #15  

Trudy Glad you found your way. I'm with you I am always reading recipes. I figure I can't get fat if I just read.
Closed Thread