Thread: Phentermine
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2006, 01:09 AM   #19
Sassy06

Ok. I started my prescription on Tuesday after waiting what seems like forever to get it from the pharmacy.

I've been watching the scale and so far I've lost 3 pounds. Amazing for one week! But then again, I started my exercise routine (3 miles per day plus occasional weights) this week as well so it was a double whammy for my body.

I've made a deal with myself. I have to stay on the treadmill for 3 miles. How long it takes me to get thru those 3 miles is entirely up to me. Right now I find myself jogging for 2 and walking the other 1.

I'm going for a blood test next week to test for hypothyroid. I had the test before and was told I was in normal range.. but I still feel like I should be tested again.

I'll keep posting my experience on this thread if anyone wants to follow along (and add on their own experience?) be my guest. I want to lose 12 pounds by the second week of June. I'm getting married in November so I'd like to lose 30 pounds by the end of September.

I feel really motivated right now and am actually concious of how out of shape I am (and the fact that I never WAS in shape). I'd really like to improve my overall health.
Sassy06 is offline   Reply With Quote