Old 04-26-2006, 11:40 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 250/249/150

Height: 5' 7

Post Newbie from DE here..help

Hi everyone! My name is Kim and i just found this amazing group. I would love to do LAWL. It's a great plan, my girlfriend a few years back lost over 50. But there is no center near me, plus it is so expensive. I know i may be asking too much, but I Was hoping maybe one of you would share with me the plan information. If you cant i understand. I have about 90 pounds to lose. Right now i weigh about 240 and i want to get down to 145.... Thank you all for taking your time to listen to me... I am a stay at home mom and desperate to be thin again.. Let me know.. my direct email if anyone needs it is [email protected] .. thanks again. Kim
slimkim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 12:22 AM   #2  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hi Kim and You are right... it is a great group!

Can't help with LAWL since I don't do it... but you might want to post specifically in that forum and get more info also.
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 12:27 AM   #3  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Hi Misti, Hows it going?
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 12:33 AM   #4  

Height: 5'8.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo girl
Hi Misti, Hows it going?
Wow, Repo girl... good timing in asking LOL. Usually I fight discouragement pretty well but getting a good look at myself in a full length mirror today just about did me in! I appreciate your asking!

YOU are one of the very special people here on 3FC because you were the one who posted one of the BEST ever tips for me, and that is the hot lemon water "guzzle" every morning. It just makes my whole system FEEL better and I really feel it is helping with the weight loss. So... I know I said this before but want to emphasize again... THANK YOU so much!!! You are a blessing!

Oh well... guess we just have to use the discouraging times to make us even MORE committed to getting in shape!!!
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 06:59 AM   #5  

KIM
Check ebay for the plan You can sometimes find it there cheap!
stacyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 09:15 AM   #6  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Misti- I still have not gotten up the nerve to buy a full length mirror. If I really want to see how someting looks, I stand on the edge of the tub so that I can get more of a body shot in the mirror. I saw my reflection in the paint of my husbands truck the other day. I just about freaked out, then realized that he looked all weird and distorted too, so it must have been the angle of the door. You are losing, though, so don't fret. Thanks for the kind words. I love the lemon water trick too.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote