View Single Post
Old 04-19-2006, 01:31 PM   #190
Firefly

Height: 5"5

Screen Name:Firefly

Age/Age Range:Femail 34

Family Life:Mom of three girls Jocelynn 11 1/2 Danielle 10 in May Cheslea 7

Hobbies and Interests:crafting card making computers shopping organizing my house over and over

Favorite Music:Most any I don't get much time to follow any certian group

Favorite Color(s): earth tones jade tones most any. Not a pastel person

Favorite Exercise/Workouts:I have my teadmill cross trainer. I like walking biking some. getting into roller blads (need new ones)

What are your fitness/health goals? loose my weight then to maintian. I to bring myb girls to pools park go hiking more over all good health

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Well most any pic I saw of my self I could puke. I sat out all last summer from all the water parks and pools. Not wanting to be seen in a suit. I was always to affried to get on ice skates or roller blades . I have bad knees and I didn't want to hurt myself.
Not wanting to go out or taking 3 hours to find something I can wear.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? ortain control and exercise snacking

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? protion control at times. push myself a little mosre try new exercise

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : my self

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? speggetti strap tank tops and form fitted shirts more.