Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2006, 11:32 AM   #31  
trying again!

S/C/G: 417/323/185

Height: 5'6"

Good for you Crock.... isn't it the most amazing feeling!!!!!
Brenda
Old 04-18-2006, 11:41 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 300+/275/150

Height: 5'8"

Crock, WELL DONE!!! wow I'm so pleased for you, it is great getting into clothes that you love but which were too tight once upon a time...
Zelma, thanks, you are always so kind, replying to EVERYONE! I'm sure with all of the exercise you do you won't gain, but setting a 5lb danger zone thing is such a good idea.

Tracey you look lovely in your dress , sorry that the 'formal' wasn't up to scratch, at least you looked good.
Jilly, relationships ebb and flow like tides, I've been married nearly 7 years and with him 11, there are times I could happily strangle or stab him and others that I love him so much it makes me cry, so don't worry about not always feeling the way you THINK you should.x
Brenda, glad its not just me then! It is hard to lose weight, shame we can't wave a magic wand.
Dogpal, how are you? Where are you?

Kayley, I hope the therapist helps, better now when you are young, than a few years down the road when/if you have kids at least you are intelligent enough to sort out any issues you have now. I really hope it helps.

xxsharon
Old 04-18-2006, 12:11 PM   #33  
South Beach Life Style

Brenda~ did you get my comment back to you on the SBD thread? from yesterday?
Old 04-18-2006, 12:25 PM   #34  
trying again!

S/C/G: 417/323/185

yeah I did... different threads different people huh? *L* I'm going to still lurk around there and chat a bit though. Ruth did PM me too. :-)
Brenda
Old 04-18-2006, 12:30 PM   #35  
South Beach Life Style

Ruth and Barb are very helpfull. the rest are just kinda in and out. just reporting, the support is very different from this one.. but I like the SBD thread as well
Old 04-18-2006, 01:21 PM   #36  
I ate it

S/C/G: 312/cw/140

Height: 5'4"

Tracey....you look HOT!!!!! Sorry the event wasn't so wonderful, but your picture is fabulous and you look absolutely lovely!

I got up on stage last night at the open mic night that I go to on Mondays and did 3 minutes of stand-up. I was nervous and shaky but I think I did well enough...I got some laughs and people seemed to actually listen...unlike some of the other comics who get tuned out and basically ignored. I might do it again...but I did it to prove to myself that I could. YAY!
Old 04-18-2006, 01:54 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 329/tracker/168

It's my husband's fault, he's to blame, lol. Blame for what? Blame for me not going to the doctors, because he kept me awake til 5 am mucking around on his online game. So I was too tired to get up, and then when we did have to go out to take Caleigh for an eye test, he suggested KFC for lunch. Soooooo my diet is going to have to start tomorrow. We went shopping this afternoon and I got loads of diet friendly food, so I am all prepared now. The doctors can wait til Friday morning because we have to take Caleigh for her glasses (yep she needs some) on Friday afternoon.

Thanks everybody who has been asking about me or welcomed me back. I will be back properly and with individual replies tomorrow I promise. Take care all.

Hugs,

Ammi
Old 04-18-2006, 06:02 PM   #38  
aka Valerie

S/C/G: 350/345/195

Default Ghana?

WOULD WHOEVER WAS TALKING TO ME ABOUT THEIR FRIEND GOING TO SCHOOL IN GHANA, PLEASE P.M. ME? I just heard from my niece who is there now (on, like, her umpteenth trip) and she'd love to talk about it.

I'll be back later to be more social - right now i have a few more unexpected hours to go play horsies at the barn, and I'm burning daylight!!!
Old 04-18-2006, 07:17 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 412/TICKER/175

Height: 5'5

Crock - Way to go on those pants! That's really fantastic!! Feels so great, doesn't it?!?

Julee - for getting up on stage. I think I would freak out...I have to take public speaking before I graduate, and I'm DREADING it. The professor makes you sing in front of the class your favorite song on the first day...with NO music to help you out!

Zelma - Thank you so much. You are very kind indeed....I don't think I'm really worth that kind of praise, though! lol...As for my avatar pic...that was taken on April 2nd...the day after the concert, so there was definately some green left! I'll post a pic at the end of my post, and show you all just how GREEN it was! I haven't been keeping up with my exercise this month at ALL. I've just been so blah that I have no motivation/drive to do it.

Sharon - I'll be glad to get all these issues (hopefully) worked out. I'm not going to be having kids, but I want it for ME.

Teahoney - YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!!!! *meow!* Sorry you had such a lousy time, but at least you got to look HOT!

Amy - The dreaded KFC! I really really wanted to go there for lunch the other day...I love their food! Good luck hopping back OP tomorrow! No temptations!

Valerie - Enjoy that sunlight! How's things going with getting your new place? Haven't seen you mention anything in a while.

Today was alright. Went shopping, and Susan got a bunch of clothes for her daughter and son for the summer. Kinda skipped Psych...oops. But I got my paper on John Wayne Gacy done, so I'm not falling behind anymore. We went to David's Bridal today, just cuz I'd never been there before...and I know exactly what I want to get married in! LOL...it's GORGEOUS! Susan said we should make an appointment, and just go try on some dresses for the **** of it...even though she's been married for 5 years, and I'm not even ENGAGED! LOL...could prove to be fun...in about 50 more pounds. Well, here's a pic of the top of my head! LOL! It was Sunday, April 2nd, at night, right before we headed back to Indiana. We were in the train station...

Old 04-18-2006, 08:56 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 412/TICKER/175

Height: 5'5

STOP!
Don't post here anymore!
Instead, come to 300+ And Ready To Try Again...#884!
Closed Thread