Old 04-14-2006, 12:45 PM   #1  

Question Eating Habbits

I have noticed that I am having trouble eating sometimes. I am eating significantly less now. For example Yesterday I ate 4 sausage links for breakfast, A pack of lunch (small one) meat for lunch with some veggies and some peperoni for dinner (I nuked it and had "peperoni chips".)

I drink a lot of water and exercise as well.

Also, I think part of my problem is eggs. They are making me sick I had egg salad the other day and about got sick for the rest of the day (I refrigerated it so that wasnt the problem.)

I guess I am just wondering if anyone else is noticing this?
layners7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 01:15 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 221.2/186.4/170

Height: 5'7"

I can't do eggs in humid weather, they turn my stomach. Kind of a winter food for me. Maybe that's it.
I think with ketosis we just aren't hungry. Just remember to eat about every 6 hours. and eat till satisfied not stuffed. Looks like you are doing that.
I eat small servings of food throughtout the day. So I don't think it is unusual.
Ciarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 02:08 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 188/167/130

I can only do eggs a few times a week or I get sick to my stomach. I usually make up a LC shake for breakfast and that sticks with me until late afternoon. Then if I eat that wrecks my desire for any dinner. So I graze a little and don't eat anything heavy until dinner. Judy
Born2run2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 01:48 AM   #4  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

I find that some days, I am simply not very hungry and have trouble getting in even 17 or 18 carbs. Other days, I am hungry all day, especially if I have exercised a lot. On these days, I get in 25 or 26 carbs. Not sure if this is OK or not. I'm still trying to lose more weight, but lbs. are slow coming off now. I think it could because I am getting very close to "normal" weight for me. My BMI is now at 25 and this is the first time I've been there in 13 yrs. About the eggs, I get tired of them sometimes, but have them at least 4 x a week. I'm not very creative at finding other things for breakfast.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 08:23 AM   #5  
TemporaryFatChick

Quote:
I find that some days, I am simply not very hungry and have trouble getting in even 17 or 18 carbs. Other days, I am hungry all day, especially if I have exercised a lot. On these days, I get in 25 or 26 carbs. Not sure if this is OK or not.
From my observations, the way that people who don't have a weight problem eat Congratulations on making 25!!!!

Other breakfast options...
celery stuffed w/cream cheese
protein shakes
cottage cheese w/frozen blueberries
LC yogurt
Fried cheese
Spinach or Broccoli Quiche
An ounce of almonds & some strawberries
Boca burgers
Quesadilla w/a LC tortilla, leftover meat, cheese, whatever
Lettuce leaf spread w/mayo, add sliced tomato & bacon, then roll the lettuce like a wrap.

HTH,
Tenn
Tennessee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 11:04 PM   #6  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

I had roast with cream cheese on a low-carb tortilla this morning. It was OK. Not bad. I do find that eating the eggs and meat for breakfast each morning keeps me fuller and helps me lose lbs. easier. I bought strawberries this week with whipping and plan to have some tomorrow morning.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote