S/C/G: 281.5/281.5/125

Screen Name:REV0586

Age/Age Range:19

Family Life:SINGLE

Hobbies and Interests:MY IPOD LOL

Favorite Music: REGGAETON HIP HOP SOME CLASSICAL RAP ETC

Favorite Color(s):RED

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: DANCING

What are your fitness/health goals? RUN FOR AT LEAST 30 MIN. ON TREADMILL W/O STOPPING. WEIGH AROUND 120-130

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? UMMM I KNOW THIS ISNT A GOOD REASON BUT ITS ONE OF THE MAJOR ONES ON WHY I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT: I LIKE A GUY (WELL ALL THE GUYZ I EVER LIKED) BUT HE DOSENT LIKE ME AND I KNOW ITS BECAUSE OF MY WEIGHT AND IM REALLY TIRED OF THAT SO THATS ONE OF THE MAJOR REASONS I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? THE FOOD I LOVE FAST FOOD AND THAT MY MOM IS ALWAYS OFFERING ME FAST FOOD AND IF I DONT ACCEPT IT THAN SHE GETS MAD

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? 1. NOT TO I GUESS BINGE EAT 2. EXERCISE MORE NOT JUST 1 DAY OUT OF THE WEEK 3. EAT BREAKFAST TOO B/C I NEVER DO

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than?: THE GIRLS THAT HAVE A NICE BODY AT THE NIGHTCLUBS and THE GUY THAT I LIKE I WANT TO SHOW HIM WHAT HE MISSED OUT ON AND MAKE HIM JEALOUS LOL

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? A WIFEBEATER AND MINISKIRT AND (HIGH HEELS <---- NOT WITH MINISKIRT THOUGH)