Thread: Low Carb Bio's
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2006, 09:41 PM   #139

S/C/G: 192/167.5/145

Height: 5'5"

DATE: April 14, 2006

USERNAME/REAL NAME: needtolose4me2 / Margaret

BIRTHDAY: June 30, 1963

MARITAL STATUS: Married happily 14 years!

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): Have a great supportive husband and 3 wonderful girls ages 9, 7, and 6. They have all become low carb pros and reallyhelp me out and are beginning toeat healthier too!

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: E Bay, scrap booking, reading, just added walking and bike riding!

PETS: Cat named Mr. Mickey 2 goldfish, Chip and Dip

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: Many people I know did great. wanted to get a good jump start to lose those first pounds. can't stand to weigh and measure and count everything. THis is pretty simple. Down side - I'm a partial vegetarian, only eat chicken, turkey and fish so I'm pretty limited with food. Which is one of the reasons I'm fat to begin with. SInce I don't eat meat I'd skip dinner and have extra dessert!

CURRENT WEIGHT: 183 Starting weight for this diet was 194

GOAL WEIGHT: Just don't want to have to watch the nurse move the big clunky weight thing on the scale up to the 150 mark! (with a few pound to spare so I figure about 147

HEIGHT: 5' 5"

EYE COLOR: brown

HAIR COLOR: Reddish brown (this week)

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I hate to deprive myself of anything. And while they say on a good diet you shouldn't have to deprive yourself, I haven't found one to let you have a big piece of chocolate cake !

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I've had it with myself. I am one of those weird ones who carry most of their weight above my waist. (I long for big hips) Instead I have abig bust and carry a lot of weight on my back (literally!) I can't find clothes to fit and another summer is coming along! Also, I have NO energy and my kids are always wanting to do something outside with me. Lastly, I want to be healthy and not referred to as "obese".

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I have been somewhat overweight my whole life and have no desire to be "thin" just healthy. I need tohave a tummy tuck (after 3 c sections in 4 years and my babies weighing 10, 11 and 12 lbs! ) so instead of just having my "pouch" removed I figured if I lost 40 lbs or so I might need one anyway. So that will be my present tome when I accomplish this!

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: I haven't tried many diets mainly becasue I don't care for diet food, (cottage cheese, yogurt, etc...) I did Jenny Craig years ago and lost 30 pounds in 3 months. Ikept if off until I met my husband ( A chef at the time AND quit smoking!) Plus being happy and content with my man... well you know how it is.. you tend to slack off.
needtolose4me2 is offline   Reply With Quote