South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2006, 06:25 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Thursday's Chick Chat

Good Morning Everyone,

It''s 62* already, and is going to get into the upper 70s, a great day to spend some time outside. I'm trying to pep myself up, I've just been dragging the past few days, all I feel like doing is sleeping! This week has been hectic and I haven't had any time to get things done, hopefully next week with the girls both back in school things will get back to normal again.
We had a great time at Hershey Chocolate World and, yes, I did cave in and have some chocolate, but it was the Special Dark Chocolate, so I didn't do too much damage. If any of you ever get the opportunity to visit Hershey Park, PA, I highly recommend taking the Chocolate World Tour, it's very enjoyable for both adults and kids.
I have another long day ahead of me, and we're going to dye Easter eggs after lunch. I'm taking my GD, Amber, with me today again. I'll be so glad when this week is over. I'm hoping tomorrow will be a short day for me.
Have a great day, everyone.
Old 04-13-2006, 07:45 AM   #2  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Morning cottage. Not many people up today. Have fun with your GD and dying Easter eggs.

Happy Maundy Thursday everyone! I have tomorrow through Monday off from work! I have a piano lesson tomorrow but besides that, I'm free! My friend Abdul is coming into town about 10:15 tonight and I guess we're going out. Poor DH has to stay home, but it's ok. (He has to work on Good Friday!)

I really hope today flies by because I don't feel like working. Better get ready for work! Hope you all have a great day!

Lisa
Old 04-13-2006, 07:51 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good rainy morning from the Ontario boonies!

Cottage, we have a Hershey plant in Smiths Falls which is just a half hour from here and I've done the Chocolate World Tour a few times. Good for you in sticking to the dark choclate! I have to avoid choclate completely!

Delta is cranking up for the annual Maple Syrup festival this weekend. It'll be really busy around her. We'll even have parking problems! Here's the link. I'm cooking pancakes both days, organizing the volunteers and fretting about the weather. It will be a really hectic few days.

I'm a bit stiff this morning from too much outside work yesterday. I'm due at the Greenhouse this morning too. By the way, the Greenhouse has been sold so this is probably the last season for me to work there. I did it as a favour for my pal Lorraine and doubt if I'll continue for the new owners. They will be taking possession mid-June but will be following us around before that to get a handle on the business and the customers.

Gotta dash as I'm running a bit late. See y'all later.
Old 04-13-2006, 07:57 AM   #4  
Helloooo? Treats, please!

Good morning, chicks! I'm back up that pound I lost yesterday. And I've been so good too. Sometimes my body just does weird things. Oh well! Have a great day chicks!! I'll check back in later today.
Old 04-13-2006, 07:59 AM   #5  
someday 145

S/C/G: 286/ticker/145

Mornin gals;
Well, not much new here. New addition of the Silkie just cost me over $200. He had all shots and test run for any heart worm/worms everything. He is not fixed like they told me. So, next week he goes in and becomes an IT! LOL. I get my new windows installed on Wed. So excited. Hope to start the loft addition the following weekend. Going to the zoo with DD & her family for Easter. Doing taxes on Sat. We wait until last min, because DH is self employed and we pay taxes every year. I put them on a payment plan. It works for us.
Other wise bright and sunny here again. After windows are put in then I can plant the flower beds. Ordered plant hedges for the back. To keep noisy mean neighbor from seeing in my yard. Also putting up fence down property line in front.
Well, need to get some work done and some puter surfing. Have a great day.
Old 04-13-2006, 08:30 AM   #6  

I desperately miss Ruth!!!!

Popping in!!!!!

Good Morning!!!!

I have been feeling really content and peaceful but also bordering on lazy. There is stuff to do but I am not stressing about it. That is good or at least better than it was. i am still accomplishing a great deal each day. Oh well ,calm , centered and focussed is not a bad thing!!!

Last night I panicked for a minute about church on Sunday and the kids but I am not in charge any more with what they will do for the service.

I suppose it would be wise to ride this wave!!!!!!

6 kids today, DS has school. Tomorrow is a holiday.

Carpet cleaning all day tomorrow!!!!!

I will catch up laundry today and change the littler boxes.

My Avon order arrived on the back deck.

We now a guinea pig and gerbil.Easter gifts!!

Peace!
Old 04-13-2006, 09:26 AM   #7  
just a few more...

S/C/G: 138/112.4/105

Height: 5'1"

hey all! feels lik i haven't posted in forever but MIL has been here a week, no gain either, I'd say that's pretty good!!

yeah Ruth, I'd highly recommend a chocolate tour too I've actually never been but always really wanted to.

And Chipper and Holly, clean carpets and new window?? I'm so jealous, what a nice way to bust into spring...
Old 04-13-2006, 09:47 AM   #8  

I had a fun meeting last night with the staff of Twilight Camp and my den leader and I were both asked to join the District Roundtable committee. It is an honor but it also will add a little work. Only two extra meetings a year but we will be expected to handle some of the district activities. I'd love to teach some of the breakout sessions. Tonight is our monthly District Roundtable meeting and I think they will be announcing us as well as announcing the new Roundtable commissioner. I do need to prepare though since I'm going to be talking about our Pack garage sale on the 29th that I will be running.

Weezle - Do you know a good website with the rules for volleyball? I helped teach the belt loop a couple of years ago and this time I am leading up the teaching at the spring campout on the 22nd. These boys will be in first through fourth grade so we try to make it more fun than competitive.
Old 04-13-2006, 10:06 AM   #9  

I'm Swiffer'in In quick this morn...

Cottage:
I think you did fabulously! I remember going to Hershey as a child and the feeling was literally "a kid in a candy store"

Ruth:
Yummmmm maple syrup!!! Have fun at Lorraine's Green house.. I hope the new owners do a wonderful job keeping her shop and flowers

Pearsydew: : Shoot that SCALE!!!!! Although I'm staying pretty much on plan, I've been feeling Fatacular lately

Chipper: Boy, you have your own full on Doggie pound there! If I could I'd add about 2-3 more puppies myself...but DH would have my head!

to Wezzie, Batmom,Hollyhock....

Ok, first off to the Post office... we have ta file our State taxes thru mail since we are new residents here.... then SP-A- RING Cleaning continues!!!
I'm off to power wash the gliders AGAIN... I had to go and get some heavy duty bleaching agents... I hadn't done maintenance to them for 2 years and it really took it's toll.......... and then I will tackle window washing! (Gawd. I need a job )
Old 04-13-2006, 10:18 AM   #10  
Determined Loser!

Good morning girls!

I have to make a quick post again, my alarm clock didn't go off this morning so I'm a smidge behind

I've FINALLY keeping up to my exercise goals. It feels great! If I can keep exercising at the rate that I have been this month. I will beat my goal by ALOT! Yay!

Have a busy schedule today. My evil boss scheduled me for a split shift! It's so frustrating! Oh well. I guess I will talk to you all tomorrow because I probably wont be back.

Have a good OP day everyone!
Old 04-13-2006, 10:31 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 155/152/130

Unhappy

Morning All....
Well, today started out bad, my oldest, 17, said his friend was going to pick him to go to school because he had to finish a paper he was working on and couldn't do it last night because he takes a college class on Wed night..Well, his friend never showed up.. UGGH... So I had to take him to school.
And the phone interview I was scheduled to have this morning, she never called!!!
So I am very upset!! And the 3yr old is driving me nuts!!

Diet wise I am on track and doing great!!!! (forgot to get the scale yesterday)
Gardening and laundry today!

Have a great day everyone! Enjoy the weather!
Old 04-13-2006, 10:37 AM   #12  
South Beach Life Style

Updated my tracker, Have not adjusted in three weeks, -10lbs for the 3 weeks,, Did I mention I love this SBD and You guys.....
Old 04-13-2006, 11:10 AM   #13  

Good morning Chickies!

I don't post much here, but after yesterday I decided I need to because I need the support! I managed to eat about 1/2 pack of cookies yesterday while at work, probably caused by stress and not feeling well. I was so dissapointed in myself last night, but today I've let it go and I'm back on track even while being sick (I'm usually at my weakest foodwise when I'm stressed or sick, so it's a double whammy right now). I have a pretty stressful time coming up in the next week or two so I'm going to need a little extra kick in the pants now and then because I AM a stressful eater! So posting will be good for me Besides, I wanted you all to know that there is an audience out there that reads all of your posts and benefits tremendously from it! So thank you to all of you

Time for work. Have a great day ladies!
Old 04-13-2006, 11:12 AM   #14  
gotta lose it!

Morning everyone...just got back from Curves...sorry no funny stories to tell from there. But I did recieve a funny phone call this morning. One of the guys I work with calls me this morning at 8 am freaking out.....he went to take the trash out & he caught loin cloth man taking a dump behind our trash dumpsters....too funny - why he called me to tell me I have no clue. For those you do know remember me mentioning Loin cloth man....he's an area homeless guy (I'm assuming) & he came into our store one day & the other manager on duty is freaking out & asking me to come to the front. I go up there to see this guy with a tee shirt on and a loin cloth made out of a polo shirt around his behind. I started laughing (what else was I suppose to do?) Besides all the snobs that shopped in there got a thrill & I appreciated the looks on their faces. He stole a pair of clearance boxer....I let him have them - he needed them. But the guy I work with doesn't know what to do with "it". I say leave it alone & don't call me at 8am to tell me about it!
Oh boy...what will they do with out me?
ok...I gotta go cook dinner see ya!
Old 04-13-2006, 11:23 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 178/145/143

Height: 5ft 6

Hey Everyone,

It's been a long time since I've posted. Didn't do so well eating yesterday and haven't been having my snacks cause I've been SO busy with my new company. Just trying to get organized is so hard esp for someone who is lacking in organizational skills. Haven't been as good about working out (ie I skipped yesterday) but definitely going today. Went to the outlet mall yesterday and bought A TON of new clothes, one item being a pair of size 6 pants? Must be a flook...

Anyways hope everyone has a great day! Saturday I am celebrating a year of not smoking.
Closed Thread