View Single Post
Old 04-08-2006, 02:11 PM   #186
maegdaeien

S/C/G: 196/159.6/150

Height: 5'7.5"

Screen Name: Maegdaeien

Age/Age Range: 20

Family Life: I am a college student so I live with 2 of my friends in an apartment off campus

Hobbies and Interests: Reading, writing, watching movies

Favorite Music: Dean Martin, Rufus Wainwright, Sinead O'Connor

Favorite Color(s): Green

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Walking, because I can do it between classes and work!

What are your fitness/health goals? I want to be able to walk up stairs without feeling winded, and not feel gross in a bathing suit

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? There really wasn't an incident. I have been overweight for years, tried and failed more times than I can remember, but somehow this time it's been working!

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Portion control. I have a hard time making smaller bowls of food!

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? I need to exercise more, eat smaller portions, and stop making excuses

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than?: My sister. She's always been really small, and has always gotten lots of attention.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? The goal on my ticker says 150, but my real goal is to be able to wear size 12 jeans comfortably!

One for 5 pounds: