View Single Post
Old 04-08-2006, 01:59 PM   #185
LaVictorita
calorie counting!!

S/C/G: 200/190/150

Screen Name: LaVictorita

Age/Age Range: 31

Family Life: Single, with cat and 2 roomates I rarely see. My parents are back in Long Beach, CA. I'm living in Mexico City.

Hobbies and Interests: art, design, friends, culture, health

Favorite Music: Gorillaz, Llasa, Hot Hot Heat, Cafe Tacuba, Aterciopelados, Manu Chao, Sleater Kinney, The Brazilian Girls, etc.

Favorite Color(s): GREEN!! and TURQUOISE!!! YEAH!!

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Spinning ALL THE WAY!!!

What are your fitness/health goals? Spinning 4 x's a week, and resistance training. Right now I'm just sticking with Spinning.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Um... Well I got dumped by some guy last year (it wasn't even a big deal) and I got depressed, and I realized that if I want to attract someone who thinks I'm amazing, I have to REALLY BE AMAZING!!! Yeah, I'm amazing inside, and I believe it, but I want my outside to reflect what I am on the inside!

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Em... I struggle with consistency. Oh, and weight training. I know it's necessary, but I just find it hard to stick with.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Well, I need to work more, so I can buy my groceries, which are more expensive than when I was eating junk food, and I need to organize myself better so I can cook more interesting food in less time, and I can't miss my Spining classes!

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : Well, I'm not really worried about who I look better than, but I do have an evil motivation: a guy. We started something that surprised us both back in Dec, but we won't see each other again till July... I don't know what'll happen, but I want to be totally prepared, inside and out

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Well I have a pair of Levis from a few years ago that are too tight for me... and I would like to be able to wear tight fitting shirts without feeling self conscious, or without wearing a cardigan over it...