View Single Post
Old 04-05-2006, 10:12 PM   #9
TMunday

Marcie,

Thank you so much for your post! I sure do appreciate it. I don't know how you have hid it for so long!!! Especially since you have children! I can't imagine having your phobia and having kids... and if they are school age! I can imagine how you must feel on a daily basis.

I am thinking about seeing my doctor one more time about all of this. I don't want to be set on the back burner again! Something needs to be done to help! I don't think my doc is much for handing out pills. Which can be a good thing. But there comes a time when you just have to try something! Hopefully he will see this as the time!! If not, I may need to head to another doctors office instead.

I wish my family could understand how I feel when a storm is coming or is here! They don't get it! They pick on me and laugh and giggle and so on. It makes everything so much worse! They admit to understand my fears but there actions are oposite. Like now, I can feel my body tensing up because a storm will be here tomorrow!

Anyway, thank you so much for your post!! I sure do appreciate it!I do feel it helps to speak with others that suffer with the same issues.

~*~ Quit Smoking:... 5/16/05 ~*~
TMunday is offline   Reply With Quote