Old 04-04-2006, 10:36 AM   #183
VirgoChic
Edge Of Glory

S/C/G: 350/See Ticker/199

Height: 5'8"

Default Hola!

Screen Name: VirgoChic

Age/Age Range: 21

Family Life: No children. I currently live with my older sister.

Hobbies and Interests: Computers, reading, watching my favorite shows (The Boondocks, Family Guy, South Park, Law & Order: SVU)

Favorite Music: I'll listen to anything that has a good beat and catchy lyrics.

Favorite Color(s): Baby blue... I like pastels.

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Right now it's the treadmill

What are your fitness/health goals? To be able to run for more than 5 minutes. I'd also like to be able to do some pilates and yoga.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? For the second time, I broke a piece of furniture.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Giving into convenience and grabbing a meal at McDonald's/Wendy's/Burger King.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? My sister says I eat too many carbs, and I always tell her that I'm on a low cal "diet", not a low carb one. I generally try to stay below 180 grams of carbs though.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than?: Beyonce

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size?[/color] SLEEVELESS SHIRTS! I have NEVER worn a sleeveless shirt--not even when I'm at home because I OWN none. My arms are huge, and there's the bat-wing thing going on there. I really hope I can change this with a brachioplasty as my LAST resort.
Mini Goal #1