South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 06:55 AM   #1  
Goal: A Healthy Me

Height: 5' 6"

Default Tuesday Chat - April 4

Time to get Up, Up, Up Chicks!

Morning Chicks! Quiet Tuesday here which is just fine with me. We were suposed to wake up to snow this morning, but looking out the window it looks like it missed us. Well - time to get the littles up; I'll check in later from work.

Sarah - I'm sorry you're having a rough time with work right now. I hope everything works out for you and I have to say CONGRATS!!!! on the run - you should be excited!!!

Debbi - I hope you & your family is feeling better today. DD had that bug on Saturday - it's no fun!

Want2b - Slip ups are part of life. When I go off with something little I usually just carry on with normal P2. If you feel yourself having cravings, maybe go to P1 for a day or two to get rid of them, but other than that, just keep going on.
Old 04-04-2006, 06:56 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Tuesday Chatter - April 4

I'm off to the greenhouse this morning but need to take Miss Lucy to the fur stylist before I go. I'll pop in later.
Old 04-04-2006, 07:02 AM   #3  
someday 145

S/C/G: 286/ticker/145

Morning Kelly & Ruth and everyone popping in as the day begins.
I slept again all night. It feels so good to be getting back to some kind of normal.
Plan for today, get some light house cleaning done. Don't want to over do it.
Right now I am going to go get dressed and on the treadmill and then eat some breakfast.
Everyone have a great day
Cathy
Old 04-04-2006, 07:23 AM   #4  

pOPPIN In and Poppin out! We had thunder and lightening , high winds and torrential rains most all day and night ! Need to go out and gather up downed branches, find the garbage can--etc!!!
Old 04-04-2006, 07:50 AM   #5  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Morning all. Made the mistake of falling asleep on the couch at 9:30 last night. DH woke me 20 minutes later (by holding my nose shut...nice guy huh?) and I came to bed and couldn't fall asleep for over an hour and a half. Then I had weird dreams and woke myself up all night long. I'm POOPED.

Ran 2.5 miles last night and it wasn't so bad. Of course, it was inside, not out in the humidity. Going to try again tonight after work but before volleyball.

Gotta eat some oatmeal and get a move on. Hope everyone has a lovely day!

Lisa
Old 04-04-2006, 08:20 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 173/168/130

Good morning everyone!
After my graham cracker binge yesterday, I am going to press on. (Thanks Kelly) I am not going to dwell on this slip up. Have I mentioned how great this forum is? I love being able to bring my concerns and questions to those going through the same thing. Thanks chicks, have a wonderful day!!
Old 04-04-2006, 08:59 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Morning all,
After my workout at Curves I stopped at the grocery store, then came home and made a crockpot full of Wendy's Chili for tonight. It's so nice to come home and not have to think about what to make for supper.
It's back to the cold weather for us, although it's supposed to get up to 48* later today. That's still cold to me! We had some bad thunderstorms throughout the night and a lot of people lost power but we were lucky this time. There are a lot of branches down and debris all over the place though.

Chipper ~ I'm so glad that you're starting to feel better! I was really concerned about you!

Sarah ~ Keep a positive attitude, maybe this change will be the best thing that's ever happened to you, job wise. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that it all works out for the best.

Hi to everyone else
Old 04-04-2006, 09:08 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 178/145/143

Height: 5ft 6

Mornin' ladies -

Eating my cereal, drinking my coffee, and just can't stop thinking about my job change. Really just bums me out that I'm leaving this company that has taken care of me for 8 years.

Went out last night with my BF who was playing a gig downtown. It was "appreciation night" and so everyone got free drinks. I can tolerate emotional eating (although I'm trying to curb that) but emotional drinking is something completely different. Needless to say drank too much but had a BLAST. Oh well, the scale was kind to me this morning and I'll just have to "binge" on water all day.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 04-04-2006, 09:19 AM   #9  
just a few more...

S/C/G: 138/112.4/105

Height: 5'1"

hi all! I'm fluctuating up 2lbs and am getting pretty ticked. Of course if I'm honest, I know I've loosened the reins up quite a bit, so back to hard core...

I need to get my mind wrapped around the need to plan again, esp now with all the outdoorsy activities and out of town guests. I don't think think I'm going back to phase 1 (unless I just get wild) but def 1.5 with a little more care.

So today i had my eggs and a nice glass ofmilk and am off to the gym...
Old 04-04-2006, 09:26 AM   #10  
gotta lose it!

Morning everyone! Quick stop.....I have to get ready to go to Curves. Tongue lady came into Old Navy yesterday....& she recoginzed me & said hello. I was nice back....had to I was at work! See you gals later...have a great day!
Old 04-04-2006, 10:14 AM   #11  
Determined Loser!

Morning everyone!

Boy did I have a busy night last night. After a 7 hour shift, I got called into to work another 4. I would have refused but they said they had tried everyone else and that I was the only one left Oh well, I definitly like the overtime hours on payday!

It's sunny sunny sunny out so I'm going to take a quick run before work, and then walk to work. I love being able to be outside more often in the sunshine! Summer is on its way!

My mother and I are going out for dinner to a really nice greek restaurant. I love their food *especially their bread* but I will try my absolute hardest to keep on plan!

Kelly& Schatzi- Thunder and ligtning? Snow? Wow, its nice and sunny out here. Where do you girls live?

Weezle- That's too funny. When I was younger I used to always try and lay awake until they fell asleep, then I would plug their noses!

Sarah- Sorry to hear work isn't treating you well. I hope things look up for you.

Bat- I'm sure you'll get rid of that weight quick enough.

To everyone else- Good morning!

Well I'm off for my run- have a good day everyone!
Old 04-04-2006, 10:21 AM   #12  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

morning ladies! long time no see. Just checking in to make sure you're all ok! I am thinking about detoxing on phase 1 again! First, April is my gym challenge: 3-4 times a week all month. Then, May might be South Beach, yet again! I've gained and lost the same 15 pounds for 2 years now. With the wedding so soon, I really want to get with a program, ANY PROGRAM! Not so much for the wedding day, but for life!

Hugs to all! Will try to read back today!
Old 04-04-2006, 10:48 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 196/187/160

Morning Chicks!

Not too much to report on the Wisconsin front today. Went to the gym last night, walked on the for an hour and then did some circuit training. After my weekend binge eating at the waterpark, I need to kick things up a notch to get this weight back off now. The good news is I've already dropped most of it (I think it must've been all the sodium) and now that's just about out of my system. TOM should be arriving tonight or tomorrow, so I'm expecting the scale to reflect that. Needless to say, I will be so glad when this week is over!!

I always forget how tough the first few days of P1 are, I'm so tired. I'll have to remember this the next time I think about cheating!!!

It's actually a sunny day here, and while I was letting the dogs out this morning, I noticed that some flowers have poked their little heads out to stretch towards the sun. I can't wait for the next few weeks to pass so that I can start gardening! It's so relaxing!

Okay, back to the daily grind of work. Is it 4:30 yet??

Nicole
Old 04-04-2006, 10:59 AM   #14  

Good morning. We slept in. We lucked out and didn't get the storms or tornados that they were calling for. Today is cleaning day if I can keep dd occupied.
Old 04-04-2006, 11:05 AM   #15  

Good morning everyone! Gosh, I feel like the late comer here! LOL Being west coast time, all you east coasties are almost ready for lunch by now.

I started back to Curves last night after being gone for 3 weeks due to a knee injury. It sure felt good to get back into it. While I couldn't do all the machines because of my knee, I did a few workarounds that I think will work while it continues to heal.

I made the chicken jambalaya last night out of the SB cook book. It was wonderful! Even my family liked it Brought the last little bit for lunch today. It's supposed to be a rainy day and what a great lunch for a day like this....kinda like having hot chili or hot soup on a cold, overcast, blustery day!

Hope you all have a GREAT OP day!
Closed Thread