Old 04-01-2006, 08:42 PM   #1  
Islandbound

S/C/G: 159/129/115

Default I am embarrased to go back...

Hi gals,

After totally being off program for 2.5 weeks and a beautiful gain, I am home and making myself go back to my cod, but I am embarrased, I feel like a failure, but I know if I don't go back then I have failed, but I think I weigh now more than when I started, please give me some good words,
than
islandbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 08:44 PM   #2  
Islandbound

oopps my computer is not cooperating, anyway thanks guys,
lizzy
Old 04-01-2006, 09:53 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 228/215/160

Height: 5 ft 5

Don't ever be embarrased, you arent' perfect and neither is anyone else!!
You do what you need to do-go back-hold your head high. Be proud
to take the necessary step to go back, it takes guts...!!
God Bless you
campbellredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 11:02 PM   #4  
milkyway

S/C/G: 243/222/170

Lizzy:
You don't have to be embarrased for nothing, you should be proud of yourself. I started this program for the first time in JAN. 2005 I lost from 243 to 180, then for my own stupidity I left the program and gain my weight back, I started again at the end of Jan.2006 and even though I have lost 23lbs I am not gonna give up. You are not the only one who have left the program and have come back, so don't feel embarrased, You are gonna be fine and we are all here to support you in your weight loss journey. Come on girl, you can do this!!
rad7775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 08:42 AM   #5  
Islandbound

thank you guys!
I am going to do TO today and tomorow. Found the juice and will do the unlimited, really helped me get started in the begining. I of course can't find my paper with the foods on it, and I know Milca gave the limited, but can't seem to remember the unlimited, and thanks for the juice tip, wow, so much cheaper.
lizzy
Old 04-02-2006, 08:46 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Lizzy, are you talking about the paper that LAWL gave you when you signed up originally and did their fast forward drink? I have that info and will post if it's what you're looking for.
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 08:58 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

I'll post what I have anyways:
Fast Forward
Daily Menu:
Unlimited proteins
Unlimited raw, green veggies
16 oz fast forward drink mixed w/16 oz water, sip thru day
1/4 - 1/2 tsp Morton Lite salt
Water - eight 8 oz glasses
No other foods should be used during this phase - avoid eating bread, pasta, milk, starch veggies (such as potatos, peas & corn), and condiments.
Feel free to use butter, margarine or oil in preparing your foods. Use oil & vinegar, LA Salad Dressing or light salad dressing for salad.
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 08:58 AM   #8  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Lizzy--we are all behind you--trust me--we all fall off plan--the key is you WANT to start back and that's a major accomplishment in it's self! Remember the COD works for YOU so have no shame--march in like you own the place--you'll be back on track in no time. The unlimited is: unlimited protein and raw green vegetables with 8 oz. of juice 4x/day. All your water but limit your soda, coffee, and tea. My sheet says no condiments but my center said we could have a tiny bit if it was FF for flavor.

We will support you in whatever you need!!
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 09:28 AM   #9  
Islandbound

thank you so much for the help, the encourgament (sp) and all the info!
I was doing so well, see we are moving to HI, and we left on the 14th of March until fri. it was long and we went to get our home ready, I thought since I was at home I would do fine, but the stress just gave me freedom to eat as I please. Yesterday our house sold, thank god, only 9 days on the market but now I can focus better, I really can't thank you guys enough!
I like the unlimited, I have the limited in my book, and know I kept the begining page, but who knows where. So off I start today, I know the cravings went away better with TO.
Thanks again,
Lizzy