Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-30-2006, 08:20 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Default March 30th Plan for a Nearly Perfect Day

Decide the best course for you for Thursday March 30th and do your best to stick with it!
What will you eat? Are you going to exercise morning, noon or night? Cardio? Weights? Both?

We have a dress fitting, are going to tour a hall and eyeball the church and I have to work at 3 pm. Plan, plan, plan!

I've had my shake.
In my kitbag I'll take cottage cheese, soy cheese, salad, yogurt, cold chicken, carrots. I must step away from the cookies!

Back and biceps today. I should be able to squeeze that in.
Be good everyone!
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 08:42 AM   #2  
Running Wild

Morning everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

I get to go home to Texas today! Might be bumpy from what I see on the news this morning!

I am about to head out and stop by the coffee place for a white choc mocha, no fat, no whip and a low fat muffin again today

The rest of the day is a toss up as I will be heading towards the MN airport around noonish. I suppose I can find something thats ok there to eat that wont make me feel like crap

So I hope you all have a great day! I cant wait till Saturday to go grocery shopping for next week!!!!!!!!!!
JustJuneBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 09:00 AM   #3  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Woo dress fitting!

I am almost finished my nibbling for the day! Just got a cottage cheese pancake to scoff, then I have almonds, raisins and a flapjack (granola type baked goods!) for apres kickboxing.

I have been for an 11 minute run at lunch! I just like to go and get out for a bit and work up a sweat - it burns 150kcals and doing that every day is better than one long run that wears me out for the week!

I am double kickboxing tonight which will be fun! I am going to beat up my inner fat chick - it worked on Tuesday, I worked up the biggest sweat in ages!
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 09:08 AM   #4  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

Hellllllllllloooooooooooooo Ladies!!!!

B-all bran low fat milk
s-snacks bits
L-soup, peaches
s-snack bits
D-chicken,sweetpototas, green beans,and some other veggs...

2miles walking
weights

I will be glad when I can restock my small store at work....lol
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 09:46 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 190/140/135

Height: 5'7"

I ended up getting home too late last night to bake a sweet potato, so I'm having last night's dinner tonight (I had veggie tacos last night instead).

B - 1/4 cup Quaker 1 minute oats made with 1/2 cup water, 1/4 cup of Trader Joe's Wild Dried Blueberries

S - Horizons fat free plain yogurt, sliced strawberries

L - big salad - spinach leaves, 1/4 cup dried cranberries, 1/4 cup Trader Joe's mixed nuts (slivered almonds, pumpkin seeds, pine nuts), grilled chicken breast, baby carrots, grape tomatoes, fat free balsalmic vinaigrette

S - orange

S - tall non fat sugar free latte, Trader Joe's double chocolate biscotti

S - cut up veggies (grape tomatoes, sugar snap peas, baby carrots, yellow pepper strips)

D - 4 oz salmon (poached in a little red wine, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice), 2 cups steamed broccoli, big baked sweet potato
Glory87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 11:35 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 188/188/150

Height: 5'7

HEY GIRLS!!!!

Yesterday, I was at 1450 calories, so I went over my 1200 goal. No excercise yesterday either- TODAY WILL BE DIFFERENT-
So, B: oatmeal and plum
L: pita with hummus and lettuce
tomato soup
Snack: Sugar free pudding (YUM!)
Dinner- chicken breast, steamed broccoli, maybe a sweet potatoe, and a small snack before bed (Emphasis on the word SMALL).

Hey Glory- if you like sweet potatoes, you should try the microwave kind- I get them at Kroger or Walmart by the other sweet potatoes- they are wrapped in plastic and take only 1-2 minutes to cook. And they are soooo good I could never have sweet potatoes if not for these, because I'm lazy Ha!

I wish y'all luck on your goals today!
judes26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 11:35 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 188/188/150

Height: 5'7

P.S. Glory- how did you make your veggie tacos? that sounds yummy!
judes26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 11:38 AM   #8  
A Mighty Thump

Height: 5 feet 4 inches!

Morning All .

Been in a meeting since first thing so haven't had chance to post, I'm here now though!

Breakfast - oatmeal w/honey, cinnamon, coffee
Snack - red pepper strips, cherry tomatoes, babybel light cheese
Lunch - turkey sammich on whole grain w/avocado, tomato, light mayo, lettuce
Snack - yoghurt
Dinner - chili, brown rice, brocoli

Exercise - ran 2 miles and did 30 mins hills on elliptical at gym before work .
LynneA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 12:08 PM   #9  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Hey Everyone!

I did pretty good yesterday. Wasn't feeling very well and munched on a few rice chips... no big deal. Got my calories up to 1750 - heigher then I wanted but I decided I am going to try and eat more anyway and try and stay between 1500-1600 - I don't think the 1200-1300 was working for me! But even after my pig out last night I woke up this morning to find I lost a pound! weeeeee

Anyway as for today:

B - protien shake (with ice, frozen strawberries and milk) / 2 pieces of toast / very very little bit of cream cheese / couple fresh strawberries
L - celery, carrots, and shrimp with hot sauce and a hand full (about 12 or so) rice crackers
S - yogurt and a fruit source bar (only if I am hungry)
D - I am feeling like some KD and a buger or hot dog or something... bad I know But I will probably have something like that, I will just make sure I only eat a little bit and fill up on veggies!

Exercise - if it is not raining I want to go for a walk at lunch, I hate coming back to work all wet! I am also going to phone today and see if I can get a treadmill devliered on Saturday!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 12:49 PM   #10  
Working on Hot!

I love sweetpotatoes!!!!!!!!! They are my new fav....just bake them and put them on a plate.....lol

Last edited by la3y_un1c0rn_37; 03-30-2006 at 01:19 PM.
Old 03-30-2006, 01:11 PM   #11  

Quote:
Originally Posted by judes26
Hey Glory- if you like sweet potatoes, you should try the microwave kind- I get them at Kroger or Walmart by the other sweet potatoes- they are wrapped in plastic and take only 1-2 minutes to cook. And they are soooo good I could never have sweet potatoes if not for these, because I'm lazy Ha!
Sorry - can't do it! I love reeeealll baked sweet potatoes. That's the only way I eat them Sometimes, to make them cook faster, I cut them into long strips. Sweet potato french fries take about 30 minutes vs. 1+ hours for a whole baked sweet potato.
Old 03-30-2006, 01:13 PM   #12  

Quote:
Originally Posted by judes26
P.S. Glory- how did you make your veggie tacos? that sounds yummy!
I made the quick version last night because I got home from work so late. I microwaved 2 Gardenburger Savory portobello mushroom burgers for 2 minutes and then chopped them up. I heated up 3 Tortilla Factory tortillas. I filled the tacos with salsa, chopped up garden burgers, a tiny bit of 2% cheese and tons of spinach leaves. It's really easy, takes about 5 minutes to make. I have this a lot when I get home from work at 9 and I'm starving.
Old 03-30-2006, 01:21 PM   #13  
Working on Hot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glory87
Sorry - can't do it! I love reeeealll baked sweet potatoes. That's the only way I eat them Sometimes, to make them cook faster, I cut them into long strips. Sweet potato french fries take about 30 minutes vs. 1+ hours for a whole baked sweet potato.
Do you peal them? Are the crisp like fries?
Old 03-30-2006, 01:31 PM   #14  

I leave the peel on - I like the way it tastes. The thinner you slice the potatoes and the longer you bake them, the crisper they get. I tend to like them "softer" so I take them out before they get super crispy.
Old 03-30-2006, 01:40 PM   #15  
Working on Hot!

Kool I got to try this today... It sounds so good. Ok now I need something to eat.....lol