Old 03-29-2006, 04:05 PM   #1  

Default Get rid of the food

My Saturday appointment is getting closer, I am scheduled for 10:00. I am going to tell them that I want to start over like I have not ever been there before. I hope they will let me do that. Have any of you before you went to la or after you came back got rid of all the food in your house that you can't have? I think this might be a good idea, so I am not so tempted. Any opinions?
bkstitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 04:12 PM   #2  
milkyway

S/C/G: 243/222/170

bkstitch:
Girl, I do tell my DH and my kids to eat everything that is a temptation for me, also I don't buy that stuff when I go grocery shopping. If you feel that that food is a temptation for you give it away!! Good luck in your appointment on Saturday!
rad7775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 04:22 PM   #3  
PurpleSunshine

BK - Good luck at your appt - and just like Milca said - get rid of anything you feel would be a temptation to you - I believe it helps me tremedously - I admit I do have my daughters certain foods - but I'm not really tempted by those - of course, except when she sneaks the cheetos out of the cabinet - but I've learned to control my urges!!!
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 06:07 PM   #4  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Absolutely, dont buy it unless its OP...my kids eat OP, they dotn even know it. I dont buy cookies, chips, sweets or things like that. The best they get is pretzels and graham crackers. If you do the shopping, this is all within your control.
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote