Old 03-19-2006, 09:34 PM   #1  
sleepingbeauty

S/C/G: 281/226.2/150 yipee

Height: 5"8

Thumbs up Help please

I am not doing to good i started the program on February 1st and I was doing great by march 1st I was down 16lbs and 8.25 inches and I have slowly been slipping out of it I have not even been in to get weighed cause I am worried I will have gained weight I even went from exersising every day to not ,I hope this doesnt make it harder to get back on track.
Anyone with some advice please let me know I am deperate I want to start over and I also want to know if those of you subing la lites for luna bars if you are having 2 a day still ??

signed
DESPERATE
sleepingbeauty3kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 09:45 PM   #2  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Like Nike says...JUST DO IT. You have to want to do it and then follow through. Start with Take Off again and stick to the program, if you work it, it will work. Good luck!
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 10:55 PM   #3  
milkyway

S/C/G: 243/222/170

sleepingbeauty:
Girl, if you really want this, forget about the past and think about tomorrow. Start over, start fresh.Take the advice from our champ Deets.
rad7775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 11:24 AM   #4  

I agree with the other posts - think of today as a new day and just start fresh. You can do it!
Corinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 01:44 PM   #5  
Megan

S/C/G: 196/188/160

everyday I want to give up because my weight loss has been sooooo slow but everytime i start to feel like that I think of why I am doing this. Its not to impress anyone else its for me. So I feel better about myself. If you truly want this then do it. Just like everyone else has said start today fresh and new. You can do this. And we are all here to help you so jump back on plan today!!
30lbsby22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 02:52 PM   #6  
My 3 grandkids & myself

S/C/G: 228.4/191/145

I agree with what has been said above and to add that as my smaller clothes start fitting me better that is an excellent motivation to me. My husband has been telling me more how proud he is of me and sharing his thoughts with others, which I appreciate. Hang in there were not saying you’re never going to cheat again, but if you really want this you will just get back on board and try again.
Gamababa3 is offline   Reply With Quote