South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2006, 05:35 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 196/187/160

Default Getting Sick on P1

Happy Saturday Everyone!!

So I was lucky enough to awake Thursday morning with the start of a cold, which has since turned into a full-blown one. Not so bad, except that I quickly discovered that NONE of my cold "comfort foods" are allowed in P1. No maccaroni and cheese, no soup, no grilled cheese, and no orange juice. Talk about a bummer!!

Has this happened to anyone else? It sure is making my cold even more miserable than normal. But I'm not gonna crack, I'm almost done with p1 and don't want to mess up the past 11 days of dedication!

Nicole
Old 03-11-2006, 05:49 PM   #2  

I did happen to me 2 weeks ago, but craked and drank lots of oj. I must say that I did not gain weight. On the other hand I hit a plateau and have not lost an ounce since then. Too early to not be losing, darn it!!!

If you have the willpower, don't crack, it's very hard mentally to get back on track. Good luck.
Old 03-11-2006, 05:50 PM   #3  

Aw little darlin feel better!!! You could make a vegtable soup with chick broth and veggies..maybe it's not the same as chicken noodle, but I know I like hot soup when I feel a cold coming on...
Closed Thread