General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2006, 04:45 PM   #1  
Journey To The Thin Me

S/C/G: 252/234/140

Height: 5'4

Default SURVIVOR, Anyone watching?

Just curious if anyone out there is watching Survivor this time around? Wondering if you have any favorites yet or just don't care? I like the idea that this season that they can use the Immunity Idol after the vote. Kinda spices things up a bit. That way you don't have to use if you are not the one getting voted off. You can save it for when you really need to be saved. I really would like to see what's his name go next from the purple team. His name escapes me at the moment. But he is just so annoying and bossy. I think the women would do good to get him out.

I don't really have any favorites this season. I think it's just too early for me right now. The skull island is a nice little twist if you don't mind being on an island alone. Disadvantage because you are out of the loop and have no idea what is going on back at the tribe. Good for that lucky soul who finds immunity idol. Can you believe I missed it? Someone got the idol. See what happens when I have to cook dinner during my show. I miss out. Can't wait to see what's in store this Thursday. I'm kinda bouncing between Survivor and American Idol. Just curious to see what happens there.

So let me know your thoughts on Survivor.

Annie
Old 03-08-2006, 08:54 PM   #2  
with my mind on my monkey

I'm watching! I don't have any serious favorites at this point, but I'm sure I will when the numbers thin some. So far I'm liking the astronaut and the Air Force pilot. I loathe the Tommy Lee look-alike - he's a loose cannon! He needs to go!!

I can't imagine being stuck on an island with all those personalities. I'd be voted out in a heartbeat!
Old 03-09-2006, 12:57 AM   #3  
Mommy to two beast-ettes

i haven't really been into survivor since the season rupert was on. i think austraillia and africa were my favorites
Old 03-09-2006, 10:26 AM   #4  
Journey To The Thin Me

I have to say that I loved Rupert when he was on the show. I was so glad when we got to vote which other survivor got to win a million. I was voting for him all the way. He was so deserving of it.

I've been watching, but haven't been able to get totally psyched about this season. But I'm sure that will change once I get myself a fav or things start picking up.

HungryMonkey: I agree with you. Shane is the one I was talking about. I had to look up his name. He definitely is ready to blow. He definitely should be the next one to go from the purple team. But things have a way of changing constantly that it's hard to tell what's going to happen next.
Old 03-09-2006, 11:37 AM   #5  

Annie,
Do you want to know who found the immunity idol? I saw that episode.
Our family sits from start to finish and watches. We love it! I'd like to try being a contestant, but would certainly learn to make a fire and potable water before going on the show! That just seems like a no-brainer!!!
We also are waiting for Shane to go, but we seem to always want the annoying ones to leave and they end up hanging around forever...sometimes to the end like Richard Hatch in the first one!

Can't wait for tonite. Going straight to the gym to workout before supper so I can watch tonight!
Old 03-09-2006, 11:57 AM   #6  
Journey To The Thin Me

Maggie: If I remember right, it was Terry who found it. I actually didn't catch that he did, but a friend of mine that I work with watches it and told me that Terry had it. So it will be interesting to see when or if he gets to use it to save himself.
Old 03-09-2006, 02:40 PM   #7  
Collie Mommie

I am watching it, but I am not really into it this year. I hate Shane and all of the women. Terry is too much like Fireman Tom, and I think it would be terribly boring if he won. The rest of the folks are just blah.
Old 03-10-2006, 07:58 AM   #8  

What they need is a good bad person!
I like Cirie, she's playing the game the best and with no alliance and would have the best chance to win in the end when everyone turns on each other.
As for Shane I would keep him around as long as I could if I was her just to drive them all nuts and keep my self safe.(and who would give him the money at the end?) Bruce would be the next to if I couldn't get Courtney or Aras. I would like to see La Mina a little more to see whats going on over there , but I geuss theres just not much to see because they don't show that much of them.
So as for now GO CIRIE
Old 03-10-2006, 08:07 AM   #9  
Jaded Lady & Mom of 2

S/C/G: 242/242/160

Height: 5'6"

I am a faithful watcher! (my phone is off the hook & my kids in bed by 8pm on Thurs. - now it will be Wed next week).

I like Terry & Aras. The women drive me nuts & that Shane has got to go!
Old 03-10-2006, 08:11 AM   #10  
South Beach Life Style

I am watching and I despise Shane, he is a egotystical SOB He needs voted off so bad,, I think he has more issues than smoking addiction,, just look at him! I really dont have a favorite just yet,,, I am leaning towards danielle though......think that is her name,,, cant remember all of them,, but I like Austins attitude..also
Old 03-10-2006, 12:24 PM   #11  

OH Crumb! I was so disappointed that the team with integrity had to vote off one of their team members!!! So frustrating to see the team of insanity win the challenge!!!!!!!
Cirie wasn't really one of my favorites at the beginning, but she has certainly been playing a good game....I'm nervous about the merge. At this point, all my favorites would be the underdogs....
Closed Thread