The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing For discussion of the NBC tv show The Biggest Loser and the book Winning by Losing, by Jillian Michaels

Old 02-20-2006, 09:17 AM   #16  

i got the dvd a few weeks ago and man at first it was tough! i thought those lunges were going to kill me. . i do the modified jumping jacks b/c it feels like my boobs are going to fly off my body otherwise.

i an almost make it through all the lunges in the first workout now. mostly now i just keep losing my balance. i REALLY like the strength and sculpt workout, except for the core exercises, i'm not ready to go up on my toes yet. MAN, that is HARD.

the boot camp and high-intensity workouts are good as well. i like the variety of workouts. i just kinda do whatever one i'm feeling like.

i ordered watp too and it's supposed to come this week, so i'm just going to alternate between whatever i feel like.
Old 02-21-2006, 06:49 PM   #17  

WOW What a work out this tape is.
Old 03-01-2006, 02:38 PM   #18  

wheres the best place to get this DvD i want it so badly but i live pratically in the middle of nowhere so ill have to buy it online any susgestion
Old 03-02-2006, 03:29 PM   #19  
DIVA

Amazon has a good price or you can order it from Target or Walmart.
Old 03-08-2006, 05:18 PM   #20  
The Young One

S/C/G: 172/162/140

My friend bought me it on Amazon for me. It was an early birthday present because my birthday isn't until March 27th, but I wanted it before March Break (Mar. 12-18) so she bought it for me and gave it to me today. I'm so happy. I fast forwarded through a few of the workouts because i wanted to see what they consisted off and they look like a lot of fun. I love Bob and I love Susie so I'm sure it's going to be a great workout.