South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2006, 11:24 PM   #1  

Question Can someone please tell me how I did on day 1 of P1?

Today is day 1 of Phase 1 for me and I'd appreciate any feedback.

B: 2 egg whites, 1 yolk scrambled with diced red pepper w/small amt of 2% cheddar cheese. 2 pieces of canadian bacon. 1 small glass of V8, 1 cup of coffee w/small amt of skim milk

S: 10 kalamata olives, 1 2% motzarella(sp?) cheese stick. 1 cup decaf w/small amt of milk and 1 splenda packet

L: Mixed greens wtih reduced fat feta cheese, 1 thin slice of deli ham and turkey. Olive oil and red wine vinegar. 1 can of diet pepsi.

S: 2 turkey/ham roll ups (1 slice each turkey and ham wrapped around a red pepper slice with very small amt of mayo and mustard-yuck, not again.)

S: (waiting for hubby before dinner) 2 slices of deli ham, thinly sliced

D: grilled salmon, steamed aspargus, spinach salad w/ranch made with reduced fat mayo and reduced fat buttermilk.

S: mocha ricotta dessert

1/2 glass of red wine-I know, I know, it's not on the diet...

Thank you for your feedback in advance.
Old 03-07-2006, 12:37 AM   #2  

Hi

I am on Day 1 of Phase 1 too. From what I know of the diet (I'm no expert) it sounds like you did good except for the wine. Don't feel bad though I messed up at work this morning & had some real 1/2 & 1/2 in my coffee.

Here is what I ate:

Breakfast: 2 breakfast cup things from Phase 1 Breakfast Ideas off this forum. 1 cup reg coffee with 2 pkgs Splenda & 2 tsps reg 1/2 & 1/2.

Snack: 2 stalks celery with 2-3 tsps Skippy Carb Options peanut butter.

Lunch: About 3 cups salad greens with grilled chicken, reg Ceasar dressing (Ken's Steakhouse) & a little parm cheese. 1 can diet Coke.

Dinner: Salmon fillet with garlic powder & Carb Options teriyaki sauce, baked. 1 1/2 C steamed broccoli with my very odd dipping sauce( 1 Tbsp reg mayo & lo-sodium soy sauce). Diet 7-Up.

Other: About 70oz water sipped throughout day. Biggie Diet Coke from Wendys on way to nail appt since I was lagging by day's end. Hope I didn't exceed caffeine quota!!

Good luck to You and anyone else starting Phase 1!!!

Sue
Old 03-07-2006, 08:43 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Broomy and Melody, you both look to be off to a good start with just a couple of slips that I can spot - wine and 1/2 and 1/2 ? Best to stay pure for Phase I.

I'll merge this thread with the Getting Started Thread a bit later today.
In the meantime, please post on that thread.
Closed Thread