Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 09:34 PM   #1  

Height: 5'5"

Arrow March 4th Plan for a nearly perfect day

its the weekend! what are you eating?

im saving cals because i know i want to go out for dinner and drinks in the evening...

b-banana and
s-curry soup and
l-asparagus and a pork chop
s-tangerine
d-???

plus 3 glasses of wine (i put 4 because fitday says they are only 3.5 oz but i think restaurant glasses are bigger... just so you dont think im a lush!) im planning on having out with friends....

which puts me at... 768 and that leaves around 400-500 for dinner (so something fairly sensible at the restaurant)
Old 03-04-2006, 08:21 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Well .... it's Saturday and that means I've got folks all around all day but I'll just work around them. We are having a banner weekend with Ebay so I should stick kinda close to my computer. I have lots of interesting chores to do that are more 'active' than I usually am. Since I'm home for sure, I should be able to eat right.
I think I'll post as I go and see if we can bust up this 'weekend wreck' myth we all fall into.
Whoa! Those are fightin' words and I'd better watch my step, huh?
Old 03-04-2006, 08:46 AM   #3  
Running Wild

i am eating cup of cereal and some 1% milk right now. at 9 i am going to ATTEMPT to do 6 miles running/walking. then i have an hour before i have to get ready to go work out at rodeo. i will probably eat some chicken during that time. i made a recipe from here yesterday in the crock pot.

there i fully intend to eat a carnival corn dog!! i wait all year for those damn things and i wont be denied today!!! whats good is out there i will put in at least another 1.5 miles walking.

then its off to see an old friend and his band where i will have 3 or 4 beers.

not a good day calorie wise but hey its a free day for me!!! i will be right back on target tomorrow!
Old 03-04-2006, 09:09 AM   #4  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

I am doing great this morrin....I did 2 miles this morrin on the treadmill...yes I got up at 7am and got my big butt on the tread mill

B-all bran no fat milk
L-something grilled
D-???????

I will get back on the treadmill!!!!!!!

By the way I had griiled fish last night and I did really great with my eating

have a great day all
Old 03-04-2006, 10:34 AM   #5  

I'm a bit behind here. I got pecking away at the computer and laundry and am just now having my shake. This morning it's melon, pineapple and a few grapes.
Old 03-04-2006, 10:59 AM   #6  
Running Wild

ah, only 4.5 miles this morning for me. guess doing that 7 miles yesterday took its toll on me. ah well!!! off to old navy!
Old 03-04-2006, 04:01 PM   #7  

Old Navy? Ya know, I've never been there.
I'm having one of those days. People in and out, can't quite accomplish what I'd planned .... My foods still good, snacky but good. I think I'll start supper soon. I'm starting to think about what to eat next too much.
Supper? tilapia fillets steamed on garlic spinach with salad and rice. I should input that in fitday first and see how I'll be doing by this evening.
Old 03-04-2006, 06:50 PM   #8  

I tweaked my supper a bit. The idea of italian dressing didn't quite suit with the garlic spinach so I put cottage cheese on my greens instead and then didn't feel like rice. So, I'm real good food wise.
I did some resistance stuff on the ball just now and that was good too.
Yup, that's a better day.
Old 03-04-2006, 08:09 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 156/133/130

Height: 5'2"

I pigged out yesterday , very bad!!! Cheese burgers, fries, Oh you know the whole mess .

Today, I was pretty good. I didn't wake up until 11:00 AM (very different for me) I must have been really tiered. I slept 11 1/2 hours. I usually only sleep about 7 - 8 hours. Anyway I guess I missed breakfast all together, so here is what I had.

L - Peanut butter on english muffin and a cup of 1% milk
S - Pretzils
D - Boca burger on wheat bread and a cup of salad with low fat dressing

Very low counts today - 900 Cal. and 30 gr. of fat.

I guess it makes up for yesterday. I will deffinatly get back on track tomorrow .
Old 03-04-2006, 09:22 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 412/TICKER/175

Height: 5'5

B: 5 small sausage links
L: Two double cheeseburgers without the bun from McDonalds...first time I've had fast food in a long time...kinda gross. We were on the run, though, and it was about the only option.
D: Turkey/Cheese/Flatout wrap
Old 03-04-2006, 10:12 PM   #11  

Height: 5'8.5"

I fixed the Burger Heaven recipe I found here except changed it all around so you would never recognize it LOL. But in a crockpot I put Italian stewed tomatoes, tomato soup, baby carrots, chopped up fresh celery, cauliflower, red pepper, sweet potatoes (the light ones), onion... frozen mixed veggies, mustard, balsamic vinegar, parsley, seasoning. I rinsed a pound of low fat ground beef in hot water both before and after frying... then put it into the crock pot. Ohhhhhhhhhh it was wonderful!!! I am going to eat on it tomorrow and then put it into small freezer cartons to have for my lunch.

Dance
Old 03-04-2006, 10:16 PM   #12  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayleystar

L: Two double cheeseburgers without the bun from McDonalds...first time I've had fast food in a long time...kinda gross. We were on the run, though, and it was about the only option.
Isn't it wonderful when fast food seems gross to us!! Yay that means you are making progress! Good for you for tossing those buns! You are doing SO well, Kayley, and I am proud of you! We do live in the real world and sometimes have to get creative in doing the best we can for where we are!

I had a similar experience last night. I went out with a friend and the restaurant had homemade fresh asparagus with asparagus spears floating in it. I had a bowl of that... and said "no thanks" (arrrgh) when the waitress offered me another cup of it!! My friend was sitting across from me eating a huge VERY fat steak with potatoes and string beans. I did eat half his string beans and a couple small pieces of bread and that was IT. On the way home he was moaning and groaning about how full and "sick" he felt while I, on the other hand, felt well satisfied and not hungry, but certainly not "stuffed to the gills." Besides my meal cost 6 bucks and his was about $16 LOL. Yay!
Old 03-04-2006, 10:44 PM   #13  

I took a nose dive into the sweeties while I was watching TV with the college boy (it's his last night home) But I was pleasantly surprised when I entered my snack into fitday. Today is still not bad.
I'd better hurry and get to bed!
Old 03-05-2006, 01:32 AM   #14  

LOL good for you, Susan... you made it through the day, if only just barely!!!
Closed Thread