Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 11:17 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 412/TICKER/175

Height: 5'5

Default Yogurt - Another question for you ladies...

What kind of yogurt do you all have? (for phase 2)
I'm so clueless
Old 03-02-2006, 11:32 PM   #2  

Hey, Kayley: It looks like you are on your way to achieve your goal. Congratulations!

You can have nonfat yogurt. I like to buy plain and add my own vanilla or fruit and splenda but you can have the one that's already artificially sweetened.

This is what the program says: Yogurt
artificially sweetened non-fat flavored yogurt (limit to 4 ounces daily and avoid varieties that contain high fructose corn syrup).
Old 03-03-2006, 02:01 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 412/TICKER/175

Height: 5'5

I bought two different kinds today...one was Blue Bunny Lite 85. Says it's Fat free, but it's flavored...also got the Blue Bunny Carb Freedom, which is Low-Fat.
Old 03-03-2006, 07:25 AM   #4  
South Beach Life Style

Kayley~~ I buy the plain yogurt and a pack of Sugar Free Jello Powder and Mix in with the yogurt, there are all different flavors of the jello.. I am not sure what other yogurts we can have,, and This I know we can have so thats what I am sticking with..
Old 03-03-2006, 09:11 AM   #5  

Blue Bunny Lite 85 is a great yogurt for phase 2. It is what I prefer to eat. I bet if you check on the ingredients for the Blue Bunny Carb Freedom you will find it isn't quite as good. I know I looked at both and went with the Lite. Kroger has a storebrand lite that I also use sometimes.

And I still sometimes have the plain even in phase 2. It just depends on my mood and the price I can find. And I'm having a harder time finding the Blue Bunny Lite. They stopped carrying it at my Tom Thumb store.
Old 03-03-2006, 09:14 AM   #6  
I'm In Exile

S/C/G: HUGE/HUGE/Semi-Normal

I buy the plain FF yogurt and mix in some jello powder and some fresh fruit of that flavor. I know that just grabbing a tub of already made and mixed is easier but I prefer the fresh fruit
Old 03-03-2006, 09:28 AM   #7  
just a few more...

S/C/G: 138/112.4/105

Height: 5'1"

I buy the dannon nonfat plain and mix in frozen blueberries, it kinda ices up and is quite tasty
Old 03-04-2006, 05:08 AM   #8  

I buy the Dannon Light n Fit.. they sweeten it with splenda instead of high fructose corn syrup now
Closed Thread