General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2006, 06:03 PM   #1  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 207.5/179/140

Height: 5'6

Wink Bachelor Finale Predictions

Okay I know another reality show and I watch it. I don't know what to tell you all I am addicted. I swear you all will think that all I do is sit in front of the TV waiting for the next show to come on. I have Tivo though and I have to say I think one of the best inventions of my time. Anyway I am wondering who you all think is going to win Doctor Travis. Oh I do have to say that he is hot hot hot. I think his facial stucture is wonderful. Anyway I am drawing a blank to the two girls names remaining. I know that the one is some name I can not even spell and I forget the other girls name. I am hoping that the girl from his hometown gets him. I just think she is so down to earth and how do I put it not EVIL. I think the other girl is a bit crazy and has some emotional issues that she needs to resolve before getting into a relationship. Anyway if any of you watch and can remember there names I would appreciate it. Also let me know who you all want to get the handsome hunky Doctor Travis.
Old 02-27-2006, 06:17 PM   #2  
Heather-Nic

S/C/G: 293.5/248/220

Height: 5'7"

OK...so I'm going to agree with you. I would really like to see him choose Sara (from Tenn.), but unfortunately, I think he's going to choose Moanna (I hope that's how she spells her name). I just laugh at the whole thing. But, like you, I'm hooked!!!
Old 02-27-2006, 09:58 PM   #3  
Refreshed

I haven't watched this at all, but I must say, I enjoy watching the last hour of the finales.
Old 02-28-2006, 11:56 AM   #4  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 207.5/179/140

Height: 5'6

Oh thank goodness that Sara was the one that Doctor Travis chose. I was really getting scared that he was going to go with Moana and that was not good. I think he made a good choice and hope that they will really be happy. I know I know that only like two of these couples have truely fallen in love but hey what can I say I am a romantic. I think my husband is glad this show is finally over since he hates it. Anyway I hope you all have a good day.
Old 02-28-2006, 12:02 PM   #5  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Well, I am so very disappointed...I so thought, or was hoping he would go with Moana-she's A LOT prettier. There was something about that frumpy school teacher Sarah that I did not like. I know Moana had some emotional issues, but then who wouldn't after being dumped on once again. I honestly don't think him and the teacher will work out. But they deserve each other. NO more bachelor shows for me!
Closed Thread