General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2006, 10:37 AM   #1  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 207.5/179/140

Height: 5'6

Talking American Idol Result Show!

Oh I was so happy about the boys vote offs. If I had to watch that kid dance around the stage and sing Barry Manalow one more time I thought I was going to vomit. Out of all the guys I wanted the two who went to go. I will say though that Patrick had a good voice and he reminded me of Edward Norton but I liked so many of the others better. Over to the girls I was also pleased. I think that pretty girl needs to stick to modeling. She posed for Maxium I just found out yesterday. She did not have a awful voice but she just annoyed me. I know Don't hate her because she's beautiful. Well I do I thought that Opera girl really had to go. I could not stand her from the get go. If I had to chose my final two girls and boys I think I will chose for the girls Paris and Kelly as for the boys I will say Chris the rocker and Elliot. I don't find Elliot attractive at all but he really can sing. Anyway that is my sum up for the week of American Idol look forward to next weeks show. Have a great week you all and stay strong.
Old 02-24-2006, 10:46 AM   #2  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 207.5/179/140

Height: 5'6

Oh no I think I messed up my boys final two. I forgot about Taylor. I think I will have to have a final three for now for the boys. Chris Elliot and Taylor. I just can't choose.
Old 02-24-2006, 10:47 AM   #3  

Quote:
I know Don't hate her because she's beautiful. Well I do
.....lol.that is so wrong!!...........We are all beautiful in our own unique way....weither it is our voice, our looks or our personality!! You should take what makes her beautiful, and embrace it!!....pass it along to the next person, and you know what this world will be a much nicer place to live!!!!

But anyway .American Idol. Cabana yes he had to go, the other guy no!! way worse singers then him for sure!!
Girls..opera girl I think if she sang the song like she did last night the other night, she might have done better, she had deffinate talent, and it is so hard to sing like that!......I cant believe, the annoying girl didnt get voted off, she insults women everywhere!!lol But the "pretty" girl did need to go, she deffinatly couldnt sing..and the judges were right.she will make it, just not singing!!
Old 02-24-2006, 10:52 AM   #4  
Embracing My New Normal

S/C/G: 248/226/135

I was half-watching last night, and then something (I can't even remember what right now) distracted me and I missed seeing who the second girl was.

Please, please, please tell me Ms. Obnoxious was voted off. I can't remember her name (maybe I've blocked it out) but you know her, the one who's so very full of herself. I wouldn't care if she could sing like an angel, she has one of the ugliest personalities I've ever seen on AI.
Old 02-24-2006, 10:55 AM   #5  

I wish it were her but no it wasnt!!!!..it was opera girl!
Old 02-24-2006, 11:13 AM   #6  
A Mighty Thump

Height: 5 feet 4 inches!

How did I miss this section?! An AI thread! Get in!

Last nights eliminations were predictable, Barry Boy had to go, Becky sucked, Patrick just wasn't good enough (and looks like my old maths teacher from middle school!!!) and Stevie, who was one of my fave's from auditions, sang the wrong song. She should have done "Wuthering Heights" by Kate Bush, imo, she would have nailed it! However, admitting that you aspire to be the "female Josh Grogan" lost my vote right there!
Old 02-24-2006, 01:53 PM   #7  
One life, live it well

S/C/G: 304|ticker|160

Height: 5'6½

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina30
Chris, Elliott and Taylor. I just can't choose.
Those are my fav boys too!!
Old 02-24-2006, 02:53 PM   #8  
The High-Carb Rebel

S/C/G: 175ish/175ish/145ish

I really like Taylor and Kevin. Kevin's got a beautiful voice and he's such a cute dorky looking kid!! For the girls, my favorites have always been from the very beginning Paris, Kellie, and Lisa. I'd like to see Kellie win it because I think she wants it and needs it more than any of them, but I honestly think Paris will do the best on the girls' side. She's so cute and her voice is incredible.

I was pretty happy with the people voted off. Bobby will have a good career singing on a cruise ship. That other guy had a good voice but his personality was pretty flat and unnoticeable. The hot chick just couldn't sing well enough and she was only on the show cuz she was hot, I think.
Closed Thread