Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2001, 09:17 AM   #1  
Taking It A Day At A Time

Default ~~THE THIN GROUP # 63~~

Hello and welcome to the Thin Group! We are a great group of ladies (but men are welcome if there are any who care to join us) who have one thing in common. We are all working together toward our goal of being healthier in our daily lifestyles and to lose weight in 2000. There are all different ages and backgrounds here and we all have different ways of losing our weight. We all love to have fun and laugh, but we also give a lot of support, encouragement and motivation for one another. Please feel free to post with us - just jump right in and believe me, you will be welcomed with open arms. The more the merrier!

Please feel free to check out our website and learn more about us at: www.geocities.com/hotsprings/sauna/4797

Sassy Sharon

Last edited by Sassy; 09-26-2001 at 10:45 AM.
Old 09-26-2001, 09:27 AM   #2  

Default HERE IS JO'S LAST POST FROM # 62!

Thought I would take the liberty of bringing good old Jo's post to # 62, she posted on the 2nd page and so I wanted it to be read and since it is a new one and the last one! READ ON!

FROM JO/JELLO!
Anyone here?? Anybody home?? What's that "online/offline" thing below our names on this forum? Is it true that Ms. CJ is online right now? And how come it says I'm offline since I'm here? I think.

Anyway, had a nice dinner last night but my stomach was bothering me most of the day and that put a damper on things. Still, it helped me to behave. Appetizer (portobello mushroom with crab meat), dinner (chicken with eggplant, zucchini and tomatoes) and one glass of wine. And it was all so very tasty! A very nice birthday dinner for mom.

This morning I admit to eating a muffin that someone brought in and it's sitting in the pit of my stomach. Hopefully, that will keep me from snacking or cheating today. I still have one more birthday lunch tomorrow from some of the people at work but I'm really trying to be good. Last night was the first night in a long time I didn't walk either outside or on my treadmill. Guess I'll have to do extra tonight.

OK so everyone remember a while ago I was talking about my great new weight loss plan? That was before the tragic events of September 11 and we've all had other things on our minds since then. Actually, it's just as well because now that I think about it, it wasn't such a great idea anyway. It was more of a concept or a way of thinking and while it "might" work well for me, it probably wouldn't make a lot of sense to anyone I tried to explain it to. But if anyone's interested, I could try. Probably make you all wonder if Jo's completely lost her mind.

I've started my countdown. Only 17 days until Las Vegas! Yes, we're going even if it means having our luggage searched and having to be patted down or interrogated. I'm willing to do anything at all to ensure my own safety in the air. Our flight leaves at 8 in the morning and if that means getting to the airport by 5:30, so be it. I just wish they'd decide on whether or not they'll allow carry-on luggage. I have no problem with bringing aboard only a book to read and maybe a pack of gum or something but only if they can guarantee they won't lose my luggage and leave me with nothing. I usually carry on at least a toothbrush, a bottle of water, a change of underwear and most of my money just in case.

Well, I guess I'll go now. Work to do as usual. Oh what a glamorous life I lead. Hope to hear from all you guys soon!

Much love, Jo.

If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got.
Old 09-26-2001, 10:43 AM   #3  

Default OK NOW FOR MY POST!

Hey guys,
Now how in the heck did I ever beat Miss CJ to the punch in starting the new thread? I saw Jo's last post and usually we try to start a new thread before the 2nd page of a thread which I think is 29 will be the last one on the 1st page.

Hey Jo, I thought for sure you would just start this one, but than I saw that you were at work and I thought "Well maybe she has to get some work done" LOL

Anyways I have been doing really well finally. This past Monday I had a 2.8 lb loss and the Monday before I had a .6 lb lb loss so that makes a total of 3.4 lbs for 2 weeks so I am happy with that and I just wanted to get that darn 1.6 lbs off I had gained from my West Virginia/wine Labor Day weekend. So now so far I have lost 34 lbs and am finally gettiing somewhere. I have really been trying to get back to where I was program and exercise wise and have been trying to get my water in and do my journaling too. I have been really exercising and last week did something nearly everyday. Even if it was just doing a quick walk or doing a 19 minute tone up tape. Most of the time I just walk and have been walking so much lately. I am glad I did give it a shot though cause when I had the .6 lb loss the week before I thought I should have lost more with the way I was sticking to it and with all the exercise. But I thought I would just keep on trying and it paid off for me. I am pretty happy.

CJ-Got your email and sent one back at you. Hey how in the heck did you not get to start a new thead? You must have been still sleeping or out at breakfast with Dick. LOL Are you still at your house or at the cabin? I think you said that you would be there Tuesday for a few days so I would guess that you are at home now. I'll bet you miss you home when you are gone. Post when you have a few.

Sandi-Thanks for your cute post on exercising. I loved it and it made for a good laugh. I could relate to much of it.

Jo-Glad your birthday went well, but sorry you didn't win any money during you gambling trip. I am sure you will have better luck in Vegas when you go. Gosh they gave you a surprise party. How wonderful and I'll bet you were sure surprised. I would have loved to be there to see the look on your face when you walked in.

Gail-I hope things are going well for you and you are doing great with your new program you are on. It was good talking to you a couple of weeks ago. I miss you and hope you post soon and let us know how things are going for you. It just isn't the same around her without your wonderful posts. ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((GAIL)))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sylvia-I know that the attacks have left alot of people feeling like that. You feel so helpless and it just adds to your stress and anxiety. Don't worry, you will get back on track again. You are already doing that with going to your gym to work out. Thanks so much for the Believe In Angels poem. It was so beautiful and I believe in them as well and always will.

Carolyn/Chglenn-Where are you? I hope you are still around and doing good with your WW program. I am sure you are. Come on back and give us a post. Miss you!

Mary Kay-You must be working so much and so hard. Hope things are going good for you MK.

Miss Nadine-Where are you? Come on and join in with us and post. We would love to hear from you. You will be welcomed here with open arms.

Trish-How are you doing there? Are you still around or traveling again? Hope things are working for you.

Chrissy-How you doing sister in law? I know you are still so busy with your going to school, working and doing your yoga. I hope that all is well with you. I miss you so much and just sent you an email yesterday. Take care of youself during all of this cause you are too important to too many people. Like me! Love ya Chrissy! {{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Judy-How are you doing sweetie? We miss you and understand things have been so hard for you and I am keeping Cal, yourself and your family in my thoughts and prayers. I love you Judy!

Where is Joanna, Julie, Carolyn/Regency, KimV, Kerri/Brite, Sherry, Debbie A, Gina, Kelster, Lisa A, Bernice, KLT/Karen, Angeleyes, and Katie? Come on back and be with us guys. I miss you and I know the other Thinsters do as well.

Well I hope everyone is getting back to normal after this tragedy as I am trying. Life goes on, but it is sure not fair sometimes is it? I think about what happened and all the people and their families constantly. It sure is hard some days, but I know we will have justice if we are patient. We shall overcome!

Love you guys, Sharon

Last edited by Sassy; 09-26-2001 at 10:46 AM.
Old 09-26-2001, 12:53 PM   #4  
Long Lost Chickie

Ms Sassy, what would I do without you!?!?

I didn't even check the number of posts before I started.

Thanks!!!

Jo
Old 09-28-2001, 08:19 PM   #5  
CH

Thumbs down

Hey Sharon, here I am. Still weight watching and in less than 1 lb. I will be at 30 lb. lost!!!! Yeah for me. Clothes are loose and I love it. Just starting to walk hope that will rush thing up. Probably lost that lb. last week but wasn't able to get to class. I did take my scales and put them in the garage. I was weighing every day and it was depressing me. It's to cold to strip down and run out to the garage!
I am now officially on Fall Break, it's two weeks and my goal is to move everyday, eat healthy and maybe clean house. Hope everyone is doing well and coping. My DIL works for Red Cross and they are working 7 days a week so I am babysitting a lot of nights and week-ends. But I love it.
Jo you must be enjoying your birthday. Have a happy one and drop a quarter for me when you go to L.V. (I'm to cheap to spend more than that) Sounds like you enjoy birthdays like we do, it's a week-long eating frenzy!
Where is everyone else? Come on out girls, and quit lurking.
Love, Carolyn
Old 09-29-2001, 09:23 AM   #6  
Mother Hen

Default GOOD MORNING

Well, I guess it's time to get back on the wagon! I still haven't worked up the nerve to get on a scale. No telling what I weigh now. Soon, I promise, soon!

You have all been so kind through all of my dispare. "I love you"
"Thank you", just isn't enough to tell you how I feel. Actually, there are no words, so I hope you all will know how much you have meant to me during the past two years.

I've lost touch with the group, so some of you I don't even know. I will try to get re-aquainted as we go. From now on I'm going to try to post a lot more often.

Still no word from my daughter. She didn't even show up at the funeral. Word from the grapevine is that she was still in town. Oh well, she made her bed...............

My grandaughter, Allura seems to be adjusting just fine. Doing good in school and gets along with everyone. DIL seems to think she has a lot of anger inside though. They will try to get some counseling for her.

Some good news....was really scared of my financial future because of no life insurance. His company called me a few days ago to tell me that they had carried a small policy on him that we didn't even know about! It's not much, but enough to finish some of the work we had started on the house before he got sick, and with two trade-ins (my old clunkers) enough to get myself a new dependable car! I'm going to be fine, I will survive! I AM WOMAN, HEAR ME ROAR!!!!!!!

If I keep this up I won't have anything to say when I post again!
See You all soon!

Hugs, Judy
Old 09-29-2001, 09:42 PM   #7  
CH

Smile

Judy- so glad to hear from you. You've been in my thoughts a lot lately. Glad to hear you finally had some good news. Will continue to pray for you-may God keep you in the palm of his hand. Love, Carolyn
Old 09-30-2001, 12:39 AM   #8  

HI

I thought I should check in.. I hope all is well with all of your families. A few of my friends are still missing but, I am still hopeful. It has been a long 3 weeks. In any case I wish you all well.

Prayers and Love,

Kerri
Old 09-30-2001, 01:51 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 254.2/238/135

Height: 5' 4"

Hi everyone!!

Probably thought I forgot about you. I know I am very bad about not posting. Been very stingy with my log-on times. Netzero allows us only 10 hrs/mth (this month having free weekends though)and until we can afford to pay for 6 months at a time (we don't have a credit card or checking acct for them to take the fee out, so have to pay for 6 months at a time), will be posting very few and far between. Also, didn't feel right to me the last few weeks to talk about my weight with everything going on. Just didn't feel like it, I guess.

JUDY-I'm sorry about your husband. How are you doing?? I lost my grandma back in May, and though I know that's not the same as a husband, I know how much it hurts to lose someone you love. You are in my prayers!!!

Hannah is 2 now! Her birthday was the 5th. Had her party on the 25th of Aug. Glad we did now as the weekend after labor day would of been too depressing.

She is still in therapy (in case I forgot to tell y'all-she is diagnosed with Pervasive Developmental Disorder--also called PDD. It's an autism spectrum disorder--like a mild form of autism) and is doing well. She is saying a few more words, and starting to help dress/undress self. Can put her sandles on by herself. Still has some troubles with her tennis shoes, though. Can take her arms out of her tops, but hasn't really figured out how to get them off her head. Will lift her feet up for her socks, and can take them off by herself. Also, can (attemps) pull her pants up sometimes. Still having alot of trouble feeding herself with a spoon, though. I know at 2 that's not a bad thing, but with her, we are just trying to stay on top of things, and not let her fall behind.

We have applied for and (i think) have been excepted into early head start for her. I think I'm going to like it. Just getting into something to enable me to be involved with other families sounds apealling. I am especially looking foward to the monthly family fun nights they have. First do things with the other families, then the kids go off and do there own thing while the adults "hang" together. Their is also a pre-school and/or daycare I can put her in as long as I have a job or go to school. I've been thinking of a (very)part time job for a few extra dollars, plus to get out of the house, and some time away from Hannah (I can't believe I actually admitted that!!!)

I have not weighed myself in so long. I know I've gained weight. I bought some new clothes and they are too snug. I hardly ever take the time to try on jeans, t-shirts, things like that when I have Hannah with me (which is almost always), and the jeans I bought Fri. are 24's. I'm still not used to being in that size yet, and they already are too snug. Same with some dress slacks I bought and a dress shirt. I've been really down about having to go up another size. I think--in all honesty is I will be the same size as my MIL and just a size below my SIL. My SIL is very tall, and too me, her size goes well with how tall she is, so I'm not making fun of her or anything. She have always joked of being the same size one day, and finally being able to borrow each others clothes (if I was tall enough), but she has always meant getting to my size, which she says isn't fat at all (this was before preg. with Hannah when I wore 18, 20, and occasionally 22). Anyway, my MIL has always just seemed so big to me, and I never wanted to get that big. I know it has caused/contributed to her health (diabetes, heart prob, blood pressure, and she is on a diaretic because she retains so much fluid).

Chad and I got to spend a night in Indy last month (withOUT Hannah) and I got a look at myself in a full length mirror. We don't have one, and this is the first time since having Hannah I got to see how awful I look. I know some of it is never trying to get back into any kind of shape after Hannah, but alot of it is I'm just FAT!! Which in turn has depressed me more, so I eat more junk, less good food, and cont. with my pop and no water.

I do have a new motivation for losing weight (I know my health should be number 1). Chad and I are going to renew our vows for our 10th anniv. I have until May 2003 to lose weight. I just don't know what should be a goal anymore. When I was right at or a little above 200, 150 seemed like a good goal. Now at about 230 or so, I don't know what to do. Do I make 200 a goal, and then change? 150 seems soooo far away, but 200 seems too heavy still.

I know I need to be disiplined and get into a good routine. Eat and eat right (have a bad habit of not eating most of the day then eating junk when I get hungry). Exercise, and lay off the pop.

Anyway, I guess I've rambled enough for now.

When I actually put my mind to it, and start some kind of weight loss program, etc. I will let you all know.

Think I'm going to get out of here now, and get some sleep.

Kim
Old 10-01-2001, 09:41 AM   #10  
Long Lost Chickie

Good morning and happy Monday....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Knew I couldn't say "happy Monday" with a straight face. Is there such a thing? Actually, I just found out that the old witch who works here ("pretends" to work???) is on vacation this week. Woo Hoo!!!! The air feels fresher already! There's a young gal working here who'd been on medical leave for the last 4 months or so and is back. The old witch has decided to pick on her and harrass her now. I guess the witch realized that she can't get to me so turned on someone else. I feel bad for the young girl but, horrible as it sounds, glad that the old witch has found someone else to harrass for a while. Anyway, "it" is on vacation and the place is just so much nicer and more pleasant now.

Kim, my friend! Breathe!!!! You sound a bit overwhelmed. I can't believe Hannah is 2 already! I'm glad she's doing so well. Hope you can get her into the head start program. Sounds like a great idea. Don't feel at all guilty about needing some time away. I just love that you're planning for an event in May 2003 already. That's so cool. You have plenty of time to lose weight for it. Don't overwhelm yourself with such big numbers. Set smaller short-term goals. Remember me? I'm the Queen of One Day At A Time!!

OK, having said that. Talking about "big numbers". I weighed in last Saturday with ... drumroll ... trumpet fanfare ... a 3.6 lb. loss!!! Boy, did that feel good. But our regular leader wasn't there to help me celebrate. Humph. And Rich was up in Boston for the weekend. So I celebrated by myself. Just me and the pizza guy and Ben and Jerry. I overdid a bit. But I was back on track on Sunday, I swear. Weight's up a bit this morning but only (I hope) because I didn't get in my water and I'm PMS'ing a little.

Only 2 weeks until Las Vegas. Yes, we're going even if it means having to be at the airport and standing in line for a couple hours. At least the new security measures will make me rethink everything I pack and maybe make me pack a little lighter. ...Yeah, right. I never pack light! But I want to leave some room in my suitcase for presents. I've decided to buy all/most of my Christmas presents in Vegas this year. Let's just see how well I do. Anyway, I've booked us in a room at the Marriott Hotel in the Philadelphia Airport for the Sat. night before we leave. Our flight is at 7:30 on Sunday morning so we can get up and walk over to our terminal and won't have to drive down to the airport at 4 in the morning.

Judy, I'm glad to see you posting. Yes, I can "hear you roar"!!! I'm glad Allura's doing so well. Kids are resilient. Your son and DIL sound like wonderful people too. Some counselling might be a good idea. Meanwhile, sounds like your daughter has made her decision. It's her loss.

Kerri, it's good to hear from you again but I'm sorry to hear about your friends. It's still very hard to believe something like this can happen. Living in PA, I meet people just about every day who knew someone who was in the WTC or living in New York. My prayers are with you and your friends and all the others who've lost lives or loved ones.

Carolyn, nice to hear from you too. Congrats on the loss and the loose clothes. Feels great, doesn't it? But keep your clothes on in the garage, young lady! Could end up with pneumonia ... or some really interested neighbors....

So Chrissy. Reschedule your trip to Vegas yet? Let me know!

Have to go now. Boss was in early this morning and I'm hoping that means he'll be leaving early too. I have too much work to do to have him hovering over me all the time.

Hope you all have a good one!
Much love, Jo.
Old 10-02-2001, 09:23 AM   #11  
CJ
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 184/172/130

Height: 5'4

This is going to be short as I should be getting our stuff ready to head back home for a few days (then back up here for 2 more weeks). We finally got the walls and cement floor done of hubby's equip garage (his playpen) a tough job as it has been raining almost constantly every day for the last 3 weeks up here! I still have to get my dress for my daughter's wedding in November (Kansas) no places in this small town to go to, and have not had a chance to go to Traverse City to shop. I did purchase a couple things on-line - will see this week when I get them if I like or not. Sharon - we just may be going dress shopping when we get to your house! LOL We are stopping off for a few days at Sharon's house on our way to Kansas as it is half-way mark (isn't that convenient)?. Cannot wait - just have so many things to do before. Have to get hubby in the suit shop for a new suit too! You don't know what a chore that is!

Jello: Have fun in Vegas girl! Win Win Win! We used to go every year in October - best time to go. Speaking of casinos - we went Sunday nite and walked out $300 richer than when we walked in. I was playing quarter poker and could do no wrong!

Judy: Bless you! I know you will miss Cal, but at least now he is not suffering any longer - I am so sorry about your daughter, but it's her choice to be that way and you will just have to accept it and go on with your life. At least your granddaughter is in good hands. You go girl - and post with us often you hear? We love you!

Sharon: Can't wait for November 7th or 8th --- we'll be there! It's coming up fast. I'll be talkaing to you before then tho. Love ya!

Kim: You sure do sound down to me ... sorry to hear that but you will do just fine. Post with us when you can ... and when you get started on whatever wt plan you go on, just take 5 lbs at a time for goals. When you are ready, you will do it!

Kerri: I am so sorry to hear about your friends! Will keep you and them in my prayers ... Thank you for checking in with us - missed you! Please, post with us again soon.

Carolyn: You go girl!!!! I am so proud of you for whatt you have accomplished so far ... you are going all the way this time! I'm still stuck at my 13 lb loss, but am getting back OP again this week. I kinda lost it a bit after the WTC attaccks ... really depressing - but I am working on getting myself back to normal (what is that?) again.

Hello to everyone I missed. I promise I will post again soon ... The next 4 days at home are going to be so hectic, but I will be around - you can count on that!

Love you all,
CJ
Old 10-02-2001, 09:45 PM   #12  
CH

Smile

CJ it's good to see you posting. We always miss you. I used to have a friend who worried about being normal. I found a book that was called "Normal is only a setting on the dryer". It was really good and we laughed a lot.

Jo I know you will have a great time on your trip, don't forget to drop a quarter for me in the slots. I'm sure it will be a winner!!!

Kim I know what your're going through, but you are doing what is just right for that precious baby. I also know that it is terribly draining on you. Don't worry about your weight until you feel better. Sometimes we just have to prioritize our jobs.

Going out of town this week-end with 5 (non-dieting) friends. Pray for me that I will stay on plan.

Everyone have a great week.
Carolyn
Old 10-03-2001, 08:43 AM   #13  
Long Lost Chickie

Hello one and all! Jo's in the midst of obsession again. Learned from a guy at work whose wife is in Vegas that she waited 3 hours to get on the plane in Philadelphia and that they're searching every single bag in Vegas airport. Humph! I don't want someone rooting around in my socks and underwear! Oh well. I've been told by several people that I worry too much. No!!! Not me!!!

Well, I got my period yesterday and feel like crud. I asked my gyn. at my last visit if there was anything I could do about the cramps and aches, etc. Nope. So I'll just suffer through it like we women do. But I'm gonna whine a little too! So there!

CJ, glad to hear from you. Hope you and Sharon have a great visit. (Oh sure. Like you wouldn't.) Hope you find something great to wear to the wedding. I have to buy something for this award banquet next month and it got me thinking about how long it's been since I shopped for clothes. Maybe it's time!

OK, here's the deal. I was going over my "track record" of weight loss. Do you know that I have not been able to go more than 4 weeks without a weight GAIN since October of last year!?!?! That's pretty bad, I think. So my newest goal....
Last year, I made it through 12 weeks without a gain and lost a total of 12 lbs. during those 12 weeks. Some weeks I had only a 1/2 a lb. loss, other weeks I stayed the same. But I had no gains. So I figure I have 13 weeks until the end of this year. My goal is to lose 13 lbs. in those 13 weeks ... or to at least have no weeks that I have a gain!

Having said that, my scale this week has not been kind. But I'm hoping it's water weight and will go away before Saturday's weigh-in. I'm also thinking it's going to be a little tricky considering I'm going to be in Vegas for a week but I'm looking at it as a challenge. Let's just see how I do.

Gotta go now. Rumor has it that my boss won't be in today or tomorrow but he never mentioned it to ME!! Big dope. Actually, I hear he's going out to a trade show in .... are you ready .... Atlantic City!!! Now why couldn't I go to that one!?!?! Oh, I know why. I'd never make it to the trade show.

Hope you all have a good day!
Much love, Jo.
Old 10-03-2001, 04:32 PM   #14  

Thumbs down

Hello. Think I going crazy. For some reason if I find a group they seem to disappear or I can't find them again!!!
Well, I am 41 and would like to loose 32 lbs. so I think I got the stats right
10/3/01
137/137/105/0(32) lbs to loose.
I use to be a fitness trainer .I know what to do, I know what foods to eat. But I lack the motivation and sometimes time.
I've tried different things. I went so far as to buy the precook dinners which I think would have worked if it hadn't been for two teenagers and a husband who used them for quick snacks. Then I eat around 8 which I know is a no no. Then somewhere along the line---I started eating the leftovers!!! I didn't want to waste the food. Then if I bought the dinner at the restaurant, I 'd eat all of it. I never did that before. And then I have to curse those all you can eat buffets which my family loves. So within the last 5 years I have added 37 lbs to my frame. So I hope I can find this thread again. And I'll continue to read more of your threads!!
Old 10-05-2001, 01:23 AM   #15  

Hi Kolika,
So glad you joined up with our wonderful group. We are a very friendly group and love newbies so welcome to the Thin Group and I know we will be able to help you get where you are going to and visa versa. No don't worry we have been around for around 3 years and we plan to be around forever. I see you hail from Kentucky and I am from Columbus, Indiana so we are neighbors, what city do you hail from? Tell us more about yourself so we can get to know you a bit better. So you used to be a fitness trainer? Wow I envy you, the ones at the gym really are able to have so much energy, they tire me out. LOL Yes I know the feeling, my 18 and 20 year old sons eat my Lean Cuisine and Healthy Choice ect dinners all the time for a snack too. Yes those darn all you can eat buffets do me in as well. I love them, but how the heck do you count the points or calories when you eat there? I don't even try when I eat there and just start fresh the next day and cut back my points for a few days. Just hang in there and we will all work together toward our goals. You should go to our Till Thanksgiving Challenge Goal to get you on the right track, check it out. Hope to hear from you again soon. Keep on posting with us and you will be back to where you were in no time at all.

Jello-I really like your new goal of not gaining any weight. That will really help your loss if you don't have a single gain. Just do what you can and if you do have one than try to remember that you are only human and don't beat yourself over it. Gee pretty soon away you go to Vegas. I know you can't wait!

CH/Carolyn-Wow almost 30 lbs lost, how great is that? Have fun on you out of town weekend with you friends. I will say a prayer for you that you keep on track while you are gone. No matter what, win or lose remember to have fun while you are there. Where is there anyways?????????????????? Just wondering!!!! Good idea with that scale in the garage, it would sure cut down on weighing for me. LOL

CJ-Oh boy pretty soon Nov will be here and I will get to see you and Dick once again. It will be here before you know it. OK I am up for dress shopping, our mall is not too big in Columbus, but hey there is always Indianapolis which isn't too far at all. I am sure we will find something won't we? LOL

KimV-Hi and glad you posted again. Head Start is a very good program I know. They will really help Hannah along her way. Yes that is the ticket like CJ, Jo and Carolyn all said "One step at a time" Baby steps are much better than trying to lose too much all at once. I know your evening away with Chad went great. Moms need times like that to sometimes keep your sanity. Don't worry we all feel like that, I know you love Hannah and so does she.

Brite-Hey Kerri is that really you? I am soooo happy you posted with us, I have been thinking about you and hope things are going well for you. Sorry about some of you friends and my prayers go out to them and their families.

Judy-Welcome back and I know I speak for all the rest of The Thinsters that you were missed so much. I am so glad that you are finally having some good news and know that things will work out for you, just give things time. I am glad that Allurra is doing so well and hope and pray that your daughter comes around soon. We all love you so much Judy.

Well things not going too bad. I had a slight gain when I went on Monday to my WW class. I gained .4 lbs, but I am not worried about it. I changed from my shorts for weigh in to long pants in preparatrion for the winter months so that could even be part of it since I feek like I really tried this week with the journaling, exersising, my water ect so I will take that and try even harder next week and hopefully I will see a loss. :

Glad some of the missing in action guys came back to post with us. Come on back, we all love you.

Well guys, take care and talk to you soon. Love ya, Sharon
Closed Thread