Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2001, 12:16 PM   #1  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default Fat cow has sprouted yet another apron gut

I now have a flotilla of apron gutti.They are expansive and expensive to maintain.My cleaning lady and I only eat Godiva Chocolates for lunch.SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-----WABBY---I want to lose TEN pounds,but my darling---ia m not naive enough to believe it can happen in just one month---- I say by the end of November-----and now for the numbers-------160-160-150-------I will only commit to weighing once a week---so there you tanks---I only weighed in the 150's when I met you fat cows----NOW LOOK AT ME-----NO DON'T!!!!!
Old 10-02-2001, 03:04 PM   #2  

Default That ain't nuttin'

Bagzie, most of us have gained more than 10 pounds since we've been hanging out together. In fact, I've gained and lost at least 20 a couple of times.

We're refinancing our house because the rates are so cheap now. This means that an appraiser has to do a "walk through" this afternoon. Which means that my house has to be clean enough for a complete stranger to enter. EEEEKKKK!!!!!
Old 10-02-2001, 07:58 PM   #3  
Member w/ messiest house

Default Oh here you are

Bummer, Bagz. Godivas are a b**** to give up. I'm looking up a chocolate diet for you. Here ya go, click this. The hilarious thing is that it's been discontinued.

Horrors, Wab, I never let strangers in my house if I can help it. Although I hardly ever bother apologizing for the state of it anymore. I figure if some 50,000 people online are in the same state (flylady's followers), people must have seen it all before.

Gotta go watch the concert of John Lennon songs. Tata

Kiwi
Old 10-03-2001, 11:55 AM   #4  

Default No show

I'm thoroughly irritated with the appraiser person. She didn't show and she didn't call to tell me why. And I cleaned house for this? DD said I should call her up and say "Hey! damn it! I mopped the kitchen for nothing! Don't you know we only clean house around here every 6 months? You've completely thrown us off schedule!!"

It is yet another absolutely beeee-utee-ful autumn day here. Sunny and 80 degrees. AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

OK. I'm posting my numbers too. 160/151/127
Old 10-03-2001, 05:02 PM   #5  
Member w/ messiest house

Default Send the deadbeat a bill

Cleaning costs.

I just spent $200 on groceries ! Apparently we were out of everything, plus I stocked up the big freezer. We bought this freezer at the beginning of the summer, and mostly all we've been keeping in it is popsicles and jugs of ice for boating weekends. Oh, and homemade dogfood

Mainly I'm posting to change my stats. One whole pound. But during that bloated time of the month.

Lordy it's 5:00. Goodbye.

Kiwi
Old 10-04-2001, 02:06 AM   #6  
fatter than U

Wink I need to learn Danish by this afternoon!

Moo! Well, it's 8:03 a.m. and at 8:30 it's off to Denmark to visit Sister Renate in the convent. That should be interesting. We have no idea where we're going to stay. I am only taking two (count 'em) pair of shoes. We should be back Sunday.

I still need to hem my pants. I guess I could do it in the car? Have a wonderful rest of the week, cowsies!
Old 10-04-2001, 12:25 PM   #7  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default u can't distract me

all this blather about guts and dirt will not divert my attention from the important things in life. I THINK I FOUND A KITTY!!!!

He's a former show cat, 6 years old, given up by his owner who doesn't want to show them anymore and he has a floppy ear from having an infection. He has no bad habits and is registered Siberian.

I may get him next week. He's in Gainesville I think.

YAYYYYYY Big fat messy Peanut breain Peached
Old 10-04-2001, 04:47 PM   #8  
Member w/ messiest house

Default Chill

I thought Siberians were dogs... What is a Siberian cat? Can it live in Florida without being shaved? Does it speak Russian? Is it embarrassed by its floppy ear?

My friend G went into the hospital for surgery today. I guess it wouldn't be appropriate for me to call and find out how he is (seeing as how I'm the ex-gf).

Sugar, what an inventive vacationing idea -- join a convent for a few days! I'm sure it's just as well you only brought 2 pairs of shoes. The dress code in convents is pretty strict...

DD has tomorrow off from school. For no particular reason that I can see. I totally forgot. What will I do with her? She wanted to have a spur of the moment surprise sleepover birthday party for one of her friends and I told her she would have to give me a week's notice. Not very nice, am I?

I have to go wash my dog's butt. See ya later.

Kiwi
Old 10-05-2001, 11:37 AM   #9  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default I'll try to make it simple

Siberian dogs are dogs. Siberian cats are cats. This cat already lives in Florida so I'll see what kind of 'do he has when I pick him up.

I bought 2 pair of shoes the other day. Mine are 1: brown loafers and 2: white workout shoes. Is Sug wearing the same?

I heard a joke that I'll repeat. Three nekked guys in the sauna: Al, Bill and Clint. They're chatting and Al stops and presses his forearm. Clint asks what he's doing and Al says he has his beeper installed in his arm and he's checking it.

Bill presses his palm and Clint asks what HE's doing. Bill has his cellphone installed in his palm and can talk by putting his hand to his ear and mouth.

Clint leaves the sauna and comes back with tp hanging from his butt. Says "I'm getting a FAX."
Old 10-05-2001, 12:01 PM   #10  

Default Cat & dog story

I was at the vet's yesterday, buying a funnel collar for my dog (he has an owie on his head that he won't leave alone). Suddenly a dog ran into the waiting area and grabbed the vet's office kitty in his mouth and started to rip the kitty apart. I being the calm type started yelling "he has a cat!! he's killing it!!!!!" The vet ran into the room and kicked at the dog until he let go of the poor kitty, who jetted back out of the waiting room. The dog's owner seemed to only be concerned about her dog. The vet told her that her dog was a menace, that she needed to take it to obedience classes or put it down before it got hold of another animal or a child. The office lady told me that they were the 3rd vet that had refused treatment to this dog because it was so vicious. It was a Siberian Husky. So what is the moral to the story?

I bought a pair of cool, hip type boots last weekend. I be stylin'.

How long ago were you the GF, Kiwi? It would only be inappropriate if he is a recent BF, and the DH is the jealous type.

My numbers are the same so I won't bother posting them. I've been struggling lately (chips and salsa are my downfall.)

DD got a job bartending in a little sportsbar here in town. I could go to a bar and have my daughter serve me! Isn't life bizarre? This isn't the career choice that I would have made, but oh well, at least she could go to school during the day and work evenings. If she'd only go to school.

Peaches, you jokester, you.
Old 10-05-2001, 01:42 PM   #11  
Member w/ messiest house

I think that explains what a Siberian cat is: a Siberian cat is no doubt a cat that can't be ripped apart by a Siberian dog. Sounds like an excellent choice, PeachieWeechie.

Nice joke. ..I have one too. I've been hanging onto this one for a while and everytime I look at it again it makes me laugh, so here it is:

Discipline
----------
A school teacher injured his back and had to wear a plaster cast
around the upper part of his body. It fit under his shirt and
was not noticeable at all. On the first day of the term, still
with the cast under his shirt, he found himself assigned to the
toughest students in school.

Walking confidently into the rowdy classroom, he opened the
window as wide as possible and then busied himself with desk
work. The classroom became a bit unruly and he admonished them.
This happened several times. When he could do work at his desk,
the strong breeze from the window made his tie flap annoyingly.
He kept rearranging and rearranging the tie as the class raised
its level of unruliness. Finally, becoming disgusted with the
wayward tie, he stood up and took a big stapler off his desk and
stapled the tie to his chest in several places.

Discipline was not a problem from that day forth.

You so cool, Wabster. Nad boots and way cool daughter too. I always wanted to get a job bartending. Not enough to actually go out and get one, but I did bartend for college functions occasionally. Every time I went to visit my father and family while I was in college (please note the drinking age was 18, thank you.) I would get out their bartending book and make up some bizarre drink. They found it very amusing.

The old BF is way long in the past, my dear. You don't think I would I walk around on the hubby, do you??? DH doesn't like him much, but he hasn't objected to my keeping up with him. Hey, DH's old girlfriend made us a silver baby spoon when DD was born! Isn't that sweet/weird? It's quite beautiful, has a tiger eye inset into the handle. Do I look askance? Mais non!

My dog keeps barking at the cat--just one of the cats, mind you. Maybe the other one is a Siberian.

I have nothing useful to say. And yet, on and on I go.

Kiwi
Old 10-05-2001, 05:13 PM   #12  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default made me laugh!!

cool teacher.

I hate that dog. I don't like dogs all that much to start with. Today I had to go to woman's house to take pictures of her artwork. She began painting a year ago. She had 10 month old box that she said "just want to play with you." He thought I was a dog biscuit. I stayed outside the fence until she hid him somewhere.

Here's a game that Kiwi would like www.pogo.com Wordriot
Old 10-05-2001, 07:17 PM   #13  

Default Of course not, Kiwi

I was just hoping you'd spice it up a little around here! Now that Sugar's joined a convent it may get a little too quiet.

My ex sister in law told me that my nephew has told her he's gay. Actually she asked me if I knew that he was. I told her "yep, I knew, it doesn't matter to me - I love him, he's a sweetheart." She threw her napkin at me (we were eating lunch) and said "geez, why did everyone know but me?" I told her that I just knew. and I did. She said she's going through mourning about it. Mostly the fact that she will never have his grandbabies. That would be hard.

Well, it's the weekend, Chickies. I'm going home and pour myself a cold one. I have nothing planned, other than a little end of season plant shopping. I have a friend with a new landscape area that wants my plant buying input. It's so much fun to shop with someone else's money.
Old 10-05-2001, 11:29 PM   #14  
Member w/ messiest house

I hope you don't hate my dog, Peachie. She's beautiful and sweet, and only barks at kitties, never tears them apart. Anyway, how bad could it be to be chewed on by a box??

That's what I'm missing tonight, Wabbit, a cold one. DD went to the boat for the weekend and I didn't go out for dinner. I should pour myself a cold one and watch the Woody Allen movie that comes on in 20 minutes. Right now I'm listening to Allen Ginsburg read his poetry. Weird poems. Read by very normal voice. Strange.

Here's what I'm reading these days (for Lushie's benefit): Shop Talk by Philip Roth.

Tata Have a great weekend.

Kiwi
Old 10-06-2001, 03:43 AM   #15  
Member w/ messiest house

Default All I can say is

it was cruel of Peaches to put me onto that game. Here it is 3:40 am and I finally wrenched myself away from it!

Kiwi
Closed Thread