Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-13-2006, 11:08 PM   #1  

Default Hi

Hi I'm Krista. I'm married to my Air Force Husband Noah. We have a beautiful 5month old daughter named Shayla. I'm trying to lose weight but I'm having trouble getting it off. After having my daughter I lost almost all of the weight...Now all of a sudden I'm gaining again when I'm trying to lose......I'm going to be going to my doctor about it soon. I'm trying to get Ideas of things to talk to her about. Has anyone heard of the weight lose shot? Anyone have any thing I could ask her? THANKS
lil_buttercup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 06:51 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 412/TICKER/175

Height: 5'5

I haven't even HEARD of the weight loss shot! There's a forum that has lots of different products/methods that you can post, and see if other people have tried it...I can't think of the name right now, but if you do some searching you should be able to find it. Congratulations on your new baby! Such a pretty name, Shayla. I want to you to 3FC, and to wish you luck at achieving your goal!
kayleystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 09:34 PM   #3  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Welcome, Krista. Be sure to have your doctor do some blood tests to make sure you aren't diabetic, don't have low thyroid, things like that. A "shot" to lose weight just doesn't sound like a good idea to me . . . but who knows. I'd have to gather more information about it before I'd agree to it.

Mostly weight loss seems to be about watching what you eat, and for some people that means keeping a food diary of some kind where you actually put down everything that goes into your mouth. It's quite revealing about food habits.

Also, activity is a good thing--but you may need more than just taking care of the house and baby. Do you go for walks with the baby in a stroller? That's good exercise for you and a nice outing as well.

And I also wanted to say, Kayleystar, you are awesome! Go, girl! Keep on doin' it!
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 09:37 PM   #4  

Talking

AquaChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 10:42 PM   #5  
here I go again...

Welcome! I think what Kayleystar was thinking of was the "Does It Work?" forum in Diet Central.
illinichick is offline   Reply With Quote