Old 02-07-2006, 03:17 PM   #1  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

Default LAWL at Home Website

I'm back after 2 weeks of being MIA...and I'm paying for it. I went to the COD today, repented for my sins and told the counselor that I want to start over...new diary, do TO for two days...the whole thing.

So now that I have that off my chest, have any of your centers told you about their new website. You can chart your progress, keep your diary on-line, there are message boards, exercises, motivational tips, hotline #'s, over 200 new recipes...one really neat thing they have is "LA Chef". You can take ANY recipe that your family enjoys, e-mail it in and they will send it back to you in a modified on-plan version and tell you how to count it. How cool is that? So once they had me totally hooked on they whole thing, they say "And it is only $99 for an entire year." Very tricky!!! But I was hooked and excited so I said Sign me Up! I will have access within 24 hours and let you all know what it is like....Is anyone else doing this?
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 03:33 PM   #2  

Oh, and you can also plan your meals ahead by typing them in your on-line diary, and it will generate a shopping list for you!
Old 02-07-2006, 03:37 PM   #3  
My 3 grandkids & myself

S/C/G: 228.4/191/145

Welcome back and glad your ready to start the program over we missed you. Yes they told me about their online site, but I wasn't going to pay the $99. Maybe in time, but I think it's to high of a price. Let us know how it works for you. Maybe you can post some of the great recipes for us.
Gamababa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 03:41 PM   #4  

I will absolutely do that along with any other good info I find! I thought $99 was high too, but I'm a sucker for any and all support I can get. Plus, I had a counselor today that I have never met before. She's at my center on Tues and Thurs...the days that I'm normally not there. She was fantastic! Very supportive, understanding, not pushy at all...just what I needed after falling off the wagon. I told her how she felt about me weighing in 2x a week instead of three and she told me that I should do what I feel I need to do, and she noted in my chart that I would only be in twice/week. She made me leave the COD feeling very positive.
Old 02-07-2006, 03:43 PM   #5  

Oops...I asked her how she felt, not told her

Yes, Mary, you do have to be a member. They assign a client number for you to login.
Old 02-07-2006, 03:58 PM   #6  
Back in the saddle!

Height: 5'8"

Wow, $100 sounds like a lot. But I guess when you look at it as less than $10 a month, it seems more tolerable. If only they would give you a trial period, or you could pay monthly so that if you find that you don't use it at all, you don't waste that money!

Tina, you'll have to let us know whether you find it useful and worth the money!

Thanks!
green0923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 04:14 PM   #7  
My 3 grandkids & myself

S/C/G: 228.4/191/145

Or if you could pay them $10 plus a month instead of paying it all up front. Yes Tina definitely let us know how it works for you. I agree it helps to have the added supportive. I'm not working at this time and can't afford the extra money.
Gamababa3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 02:25 PM   #8  

Height: 5'9"

Well, this is another miscommunication between corporate and franchise. My center, which is corporate, said that the website was going to be available to everyone who was on LAWL free of charge. Just wait until I go in on Friday.
Bogieboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 07:31 PM   #9  
Megan

S/C/G: 196/188/160

emmysmom i was wonding if it would be too much to ask if maybe you could post a few of the recepies from the new website. I am considering it. I asked my center about it and they said they will offer it soon but that they are still learning about it. But before I go and pay $99 for the site I wanted to cheat and preview a few of the recepies. I have the hardest time coming up with new things to eat so I think the site might help.
30lbsby22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 08:49 PM   #10  

Megan, is there anything in particular that you would be interested in? There are lots of recipes...
Old 02-13-2006, 08:57 PM   #11  
Megan

S/C/G: 196/188/160

Anything not dairy or seafood
30lbsby22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 10:51 PM   #12  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

dessert!
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 10:25 AM   #13  

Okay, chickies...I really want to help you out with any recipes that you want. The trouble is that the online cookbook is set up so that it gives you recipe titles by category and then you have to click on a link to get the actual recipe...and there are lots of them. So if anyone wants me to, i can pm you the list of recipes available (there are 7 pages in the list) then you can pick which recipes you would like for me to post. I can list them on this thread as well, it will just be a long post. Let me know what y'all would like me to do.
Old 02-14-2006, 10:26 AM   #14  

I meant I can post the list of available recipes on this thread...if you want.
Old 02-14-2006, 10:30 AM   #15  

It would be great if you can post them on here - might save you some work. Thank you for being so generous!

Sheila
slecompte is offline   Reply With Quote