Old 02-10-2006, 03:21 PM   #1  

Default For those of you who go to the gym...

What plan are you on? How many hour a week do you exercise? I appear to be gaining weight instead of losing it for the past two weeks (it is possible that i'm gaining muscle mass) and am EXTREMELY frusterated. I'm on the gold plan and my COD ( ) are not really helping me out. I've rearrange my food intake every possible way, but nothing appears to be working out for me. I lost 4 lbs the first 2 weeks and now i'm back to square one.
baems04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 04:40 PM   #2  

I was on Gold and am exercising about 4-5 hours a week. I lost about 6-7 lbs and then got stuck by week 4. Kept being around 140-142 for a few weeks. I changed to blue last week - which adds 1/2 protein and a starch and was down to 137 today - yippeeee!! I was happy.

So I needed that little extra food it seems because my body was holding on to what I was giving it. I wasn't over the 5 hours of exercise though which they use as the guideline, but we had to try something.

Good Luck!!

Sheila
slecompte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 05:21 PM   #3  

I have also been stuck since exercising. I started exercising after 4 months (and 30 lbs) of weight loss - I didn't do ANY exercise before then.

Then I started exercising, lost about 8 more lbs, but it took 2 months. Then for the next 2 months, I've lost NOTHING and can't seem to no matter what I try.

They switched me from gold to blue when I told them what I was doing, but haven't lost a thing on blue - it is VERY frustrating
slimmerKim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 06:09 PM   #4  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimmerKim
I have also been stuck since exercising. I started exercising after 4 months (and 30 lbs) of weight loss - I didn't do ANY exercise before then.

Then I started exercising, lost about 8 more lbs, but it took 2 months. Then for the next 2 months, I've lost NOTHING and can't seem to no matter what I try.

They switched me from gold to blue when I told them what I was doing, but haven't lost a thing on blue - it is VERY frustrating
Kim- are you starting stabilization this week? I decided finally that my body is really trying to tell me something if I cant beat the 133 mark, this seems to be where my body is happy, so I began today Hang in there!
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 11:54 PM   #5  

I still have one more week. I'll go weigh in tomorrow then have all of next week, then I'll move on to stabilization.

How did it go - did they go over everything, or is it basically just adding more food?
Old 02-11-2006, 08:08 AM   #6  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

They gave me a different journal that doesnt have the little circles, and you basically get one extra fat for the first week. They give you a sort of mental health workbook that covers a different topic each week to make sure youre not going to sabotage yourself or surround yourself with bad choices once youre out of the weight loss phase...its kind of corny. How's your loss going, anything happen?
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 08:44 PM   #7  

I was down .2 - in almost 2 weeks - so basically nothing. I have this week left, and I'm sure I won't go in until next Saturday.
Old 02-15-2006, 05:41 PM   #8  

I'm on the red plan and workout (in a normal week) 3-4 days a week....I lose only if I eat EVERYTHING
Gymgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 01:33 AM   #9  

Angry

There appears to be a trend with working out and weight loss slowing down or stopping altogether! I get weighed on Friday so i'm not sure how I did this week.

At 1 month (last week) I was down .5 inches. I lost 4 lbs in the two weeks that I was not at the gym (hurt my back) and since going back to the gym I have gained back approx 3.5lbs. I will not stop going to the gym because I feel better ... I do about 15-20 minutes cardio, 5lbs free weight for arms (three sets) and some simple leg machines. I go about 3 or 4 days a week. Any suggestions as to what I should do?
Old 02-16-2006, 07:19 AM   #10  

Your might need more food...what plan are you on
Old 02-16-2006, 10:45 AM   #11  

I started out on gold with two la lites. The bars made me sick, so i'm supposed to be doing 2 of the other lites. I honestly only do one lite a day. Usually it's a shake or soup a day. Still on gold and they refuse to move me.
Old 02-16-2006, 10:48 AM   #12  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Gymgirl is right. You need more calories!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 12:21 PM   #13  

Call the 800 # they will call the center and tell them