S/C/G: 289/206.5/140

Height: 5'4"

Screen Name: Cassie501107

Age/Age Range: 22

Family Life: Married with 2 beautiful children

Hobbies and Interests: Reading, writing, music

Favorite Music:Love Metallica! Other than that, R&B and Rap/Hip-Hop

Favorite Color(s):Blue, pink

Favorite Exercise/Workouts:Walking...I haven't yet been cleared for others.

What are your fitness/health goals? I want to have a lower body fat percentage, and lose 139 pounds

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I began having heart palpitations, and I looked at my babies...I realized that if I don't do something, I might not be around to see them grow up.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? So far, it has been okay! I don't feel deprived or anything, but I will say that I miss my fast food! I was a total addict!

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? I need to develop a good workout plan for when I do get cleared for exercise. I need to drink more water, and I need to not be so hard on myself when I go a little over my calories for the day.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : Mickie! Hahaha! She is a friend of mine, and we are very competitive! She is currently pregnant with her 4th child, so she can't lose now! HA!

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Jeans! I have been living in sweats for the past 6 years now!

Long-Term Goal: