View Single Post
Old 02-08-2006, 10:41 PM   #158
Altari
Paleo-ish Girl

S/C/G: 255.5/174/160

Height: 5'6"

Screen Name: Altari

Age/Age Range: 21

Family Life: 1 Husband, 3 Daughters (Shannon - 3.5yrs, Lain - 16 months, Sarah - 2 months), 1 Mother, 1 Father, 1 Grandmother, 2 Dogs (Rottweiler and American Eskimo), and 5 Cats. *phew*

Hobbies and Interests: Languages - I'll be transferring to a university to major in linguistics once hubby is out of collegee.
Baking - My downfall. I'd probably be thin if it weren't for this. I'm considering getting my Associates in Culinary so I won't have to work retail for the next three years!
DDR - It's so much fun.
Anime - It's so much fun.

Favorite Music: Nine Inch Nails (before this album)

Favorite Color(s): Black and red.

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: DDR

What are your fitness/health goals? Not being fat.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Becoming fat. Actually, I realized I was a manatee one day, seriously. I saw myself in the mirror and I wasn't the weight "I was in highschool"...this was a few months after graduation.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Food, because I bake too damn much of it. I also eat unconsciously. My husband consistently slaps my hand and says "Stop it! You don't know you're eating that!"

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Not eating so much unconsciously, not picking at what I'm making.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : A girl that my husband used to have a crush on. (I don't think it will ever happen)

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Jeans.