View Single Post
Old 02-07-2006, 08:33 PM   #157
MandiMarie

Screen Name: MandiMarie

Age/Age Range: 16

Family Life: I live with my parents and my 14-year old brother.

Hobbies and Interests: Dancing, Volleyball, hanging out with friends, music, reading, knitting

Favorite Music: Classic rock, as well as acoustic/rock stuff...I'm not really sure what to call it, but artists like John Mellencamp and James Taylor.

Favorite Color(s): Purple, blue, and green

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: The weight lifting class at Bally's (Powerflex ), Step aerobics, Running, various sports.

What are your fitness/health goals? Become healthy, lean, and toned, and I especially want to lower my risk of diabetes, my grandmother has it and it's an awful disease.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I realized that my clothes kept looking worse on me, and when someone commented on my weight for the first time.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Sticking to a diet and not snacking/binging/saying "screw it" after a binge and declaring the whole day shot.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Eat healthier foods (and less food in general), improve cardiovascular endurance, be more motivated.

(Evil motivation) Who do you want to look better than? : My friend that everyone thinks is super hot

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Skimpy swimsuits!