Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-07-2006, 10:37 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Default Got me a new workout cd

Yah, finally, I have my workout cd to work out to at home. It is a line dancing cd. I have the electric slide, the cha cha slide, the macarena and the boot scoot and boogie on it. I wanted to teach the line dances to my daughter for the big dance we are going to in July and i thought it would be great excersize for me to work out to. I love to do the dances, it gets my heart beat up and it lots of fun. you can really work up a sweat dancing to those dances, so I am sooooo looking forward to starting on these when i get home tonight!!! yay!!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 11:11 AM   #2  
prepare for the BEST time

What's it called and where did you get it? it sounds like fun...I can do it in the living room with the shades shut....
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 12:46 PM   #3  
300+ Chick

Sounds like fun! Good luck with your dancing cds..Happy dancing!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 01:22 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

thanks....i'm so excited I may have something to get me moving when I am at home.

a friend here at work made the cd for me. I don't have any excersize equipment at home except for one of those balancing balls, and i don't half seem to get that right since i rarely feel any tenderness the next day or so in my abs. so, at least this will give me some cardio at home on the nights i don't go to the gym.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote