View Single Post
Old 02-03-2006, 09:28 PM   #154
FeistyRoo
Sweet Success

Default FeistyRoo

Screen Name: FeistyRoo

Age/Age Range: 32

Family Life: Mother died battling cancer, Dad is living and I am single no kids never married.

Hobbies and Interests: walking, working with weights, light aerobics, Love animals I have two dogs and have own horses in the past. I like to do allot of research on different things that peak my interest, like health and beauty and family background. I like to play billard games and video games, watch my favoirte shows which I depend on Tivo to catch so I can watch them anytime I want to which gives me time to do other active things. Love roller blading but need to lose weight to enjoy that once again

Favorite Music: 80s 90s pop rock and 80 90s metal rock

Favorite Color(s): Pink, blue, and black

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Walking is number one, follow by weights and aerobics

What are your fitness/health goals? Eat healthy and in portion and walk every day, tone up.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? When one day I figure out I couldn't do half of the activities that I could use to do, did not feel good about myself, and my back was killing me with the amount of weight I gain.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Emotional Eatting

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? reconizing portions, what is more fulfilling, and a different type excersie on a rainy day.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : Just about anyone on my dads side of the family

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? low rise jeans to show off my tattoo on my lower back and a nice blouse to go with it.

Last edited by FeistyRoo : 02-08-2006 at 12:08 AM.