Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-02-2006, 09:04 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Default Another FitDay question....

I know how to put in my own customized food, but now how can i do the same for excersize?? They don't have the elliptical machine that i do at the gym and burn 150 for 15 minutes of excersizing. What do I do???
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 09:25 AM   #2  

Oh, another question....and i hope i didnt put this in the wrong section of this website??!! Can you go back a day to include something?? I don't have a computer at home, and i don't know what i may be eating for dinner until after i get home and eat it. My daughter has started trying to do the cooking. (Isn't that sweet. 14 and wanting to cook dinner) Anyways, so i wasn't sure if she was going to cook the lasanga i have been telling her to cook all week or not until i got home and saw it in the oven. but now, it's not on my fit diet from yesterday. Thanks for any insite you guys can give me. then i'll link my fitday page to my signature so anyone who might have suggestions on what i'm doing wrong or right can look and tell me. I love this website. thanks so much to all of you who are here to help and encourage and motivate and inform us on losing weight.
Old 02-02-2006, 09:50 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Oh yes, you can go back in time. Just click on the calendar and chose your day, then pick foods on the left like usual.

As for exercise ... you may have to choose something that's just about right.

I'd love to have a look at you fitday link!
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 10:15 AM   #4  

Thanks susan. i'd love for you to look at it also. problem is, i now can't figure out how to put the link to it. it asked if i wanted friends to be able to look at it. i said yes. now, do i just copy the link from my foods page and then you can look around as you please?? cause i can do that and even rename the link "My Fitday plan". thanks for your help susan.
Old 02-02-2006, 10:29 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

I don't remember how I did it. I think you can add a link to your signature. Go to your user cp and have a look around. I'll peek in the instructions at the top of the forum.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 10:41 AM   #6  

thanks susan, you are so helpful. i think i have it in my signature now. so feel free to takea look around. i know yesterday was a bad bad day. i just couldn't resist that slice of pizza when i came to work and saw it in the break room. that is definately my downfall....pizza.
Old 02-02-2006, 10:43 AM   #7  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

If you just copy and paste the link from the address bar in your browser, it won't work because you have to be logged in to view it all like that. Instead, you have to log in and click on "Home" on the left, then use the link they provide near the bottom for your "Public Journal."

Also, if you log in and see your food dor that day and want to go back to a previous day, you can just click on the left arrow directly to the left of the date at the top of the page.

As for the elliptical, I just used the "ski machine" exercise--it's pretty close, and I would just add an additional couple of minutes until it said what the machine at the gym said for calories burned. I don't think you can add custom exercises (at least in the free version--don't know how the full version works).
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 10:48 AM   #8  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

hehe, we posted at the same time--the Fitday link in your signature does not work because it's from your browser, not the program

**Edited to add** YAY...now it works
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 10:50 AM   #9  

thanks for the information. yeah, that's what i decided to try too. i put in the ski machine and added alike one minute to make it the same as the gym said. i had to guess on the weight lifting too. i mean, it took me 15 minutes to do the 4 machines i used, but i didn't work out for 15 minutes straight.