View Single Post
Old 02-01-2006, 05:54 PM   #151
sssparkles

S/C/G: 240/230/150

Height: 5'5''

Screen Name: sssparkles

Age/Age Range: 24

Family Life: married, three month old baby

Hobbies and Interests: painting, shopping, drinking coffee with good friends!

Favorite Music: latin hip hop, regge

Favorite Color(s): pink

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: dance baby dance video's that i can do with my son

What are your fitness/health goals? i want to keep up with my son when he starts moving, fit into normal size outfits, have more energy...

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? i just had a baby, and when i went in for my 6 week post natal check up i was 235lbs. i had not lost a pound since giving birth. the weight stayed on until jan, when i was disgusted with myself. i am breast feeding, and decided that i would eat anything i wanted, because the weight was sure to come off. when i got pregnant, i weighed 215lbs. i was comfortable being fat. i haven't weighed 150 since middle school. i know if i don't change now, i will keep going up and up and up...

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? exercizing, getting complaciant and lazy, just not wanting to look at myself for what and who i am.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? 1. i need to commit to an exercize program, and follow through 2. preplanning meals, so i am prepared 3. drinking more water

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : i guess i really don't want to end up like my mom

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? a little black dress, and high heels, that don't cause my feet to hurt under 200+lbs of weight!