View Single Post
Old 01-31-2006, 03:45 PM   #150
LadyFirelyght
Calorie-Counting Diva

Height: 5'1"

Screen Name: LadyFirelyght

Age/Age Range: 18

Family Life: Living with my parents and a brother who is 16-months older than me. I have three sisters who currently live in the Seattle, WA area.

Hobbies and Interests: Singing, playing piano, digital artistry, web design/coding, writing, poetry, music, animals, nature, movies

Favorite Music: I love power metal, country, and classical, but I'm willing to give just about anything a try.

Favorite Color(s): Dark green and red (yay for christmas colors!)

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Stair stepping, brisk walks, low weight lifting, dancing like nobody's watching

What are your fitness/health goals? To reduce my risk for disease and illness by getting to a healthy weight range. Cancer, diabetes, and heart problems run in the family and want to keep as far away from them as I can. I also want to get strong and shed all this fat in order to better do everything I love to do, especially hanging out with my two growing nephews.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Back in November of last year, something in me snapped. I don't know what, but I just suddenly realized that I needed a change. January 1st I decided that in one year I want to reach my goal weight.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Exercising. I'm great with changing my diet, but it's SO hard to get up to exercising.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Eating more vegetables, exercising more and exercising harder

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : My ex-best friend.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? A BIKINI!!!!!!