Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2001, 08:32 AM   #31  
Long Lost Chickie

Anyone here?? Anybody home?? What's that "online/offline" thing below our names on this forum? Is it true that Ms. CJ is online right now? And how come it says I'm offline since I'm here? I think.

Anyway, had a nice dinner last night but my stomach was bothering me most of the day and that put a damper on things. Still, it helped me to behave. Appetizer (portobello mushroom with crab meat), dinner (chicken with eggplant, zucchini and tomatoes) and one glass of wine. And it was all so very tasty! A very nice birthday dinner for mom.

This morning I admit to eating a muffin that someone brought in and it's sitting in the pit of my stomach. Hopefully, that will keep me from snacking or cheating today. I still have one more birthday lunch tomorrow from some of the people at work but I'm really trying to be good. Last night was the first night in a long time I didn't walk either outside or on my treadmill. Guess I'll have to do extra tonight.

OK so everyone remember a while ago I was talking about my great new weight loss plan? That was before the tragic events of September 11 and we've all had other things on our minds since then. Actually, it's just as well because now that I think about it, it wasn't such a great idea anyway. It was more of a concept or a way of thinking and while it "might" work well for me, it probably wouldn't make a lot of sense to anyone I tried to explain it to. But if anyone's interested, I could try. Probably make you all wonder if Jo's completely lost her mind.

I've started my countdown. Only 17 days until Las Vegas! Yes, we're going even if it means having our luggage searched and having to be patted down or interrogated. I'm willing to do anything at all to ensure my own safety in the air. Our flight leaves at 8 in the morning and if that means getting to the airport by 5:30, so be it. I just wish they'd decide on whether or not they'll allow carry-on luggage. I have no problem with bringing aboard only a book to read and maybe a pack of gum or something but only if they can guarantee they won't lose my luggage and leave me with nothing. I usually carry on at least a toothbrush, a bottle of water, a change of underwear and most of my money just in case.

Well, I guess I'll go now. Work to do as usual. Oh what a glamorous life I lead. Hope to hear from all you guys soon!

Much love, Jo.
Old 09-26-2001, 09:23 AM   #32  
Taking It A Day At A Time

Default Hey come on over to # 63!

Hey Jo,
I see your post made a 2nd page. You could have started a new thread girl. More importantly you could have beat both CJ and myself to the punch. HA HA Oh well I bring you post over to # 63 being the nice girl I am. LOL

OK guys, be there or be square.

Sassy Sharon
Closed Thread