View Single Post
Old 01-30-2006, 06:14 PM   #149
Fat Melanie
Healthy mommy

S/C/G: 246/235/150

Height: 5'8 3/4

Screen Name: Fat Melanie
Age/Age Range: 20

Family Life: Parents are divorced, currently live with mom and 16 year old brother. I've got a 17 year old sister as well.

Hobbies and Interests: Music, reading, weightloss and dieting (lol),

Favorite Music: Indie rock, alternative rock, grungerock, some metal, rap and r&B

Favorite Color(s): Blue

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: I prefer walking, step aerobics, and light dumbbell training. Only when I can be bothered to do it.

What are your fitness/health goals? I'm around 190-200lbs (not quite sure as I've not weighed my self in awhile) and I'm 5'7.5, so I'm trying to get down to 140, at least.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? When I was in a longterm relationship (where we lived together) and he started getting annoyed because I was afraid to get naked in the light. Even before that, though, I've been wanting to lose weight. I just didn't get motivated until that incident.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Getting motivated enough to exercise. I'm sooo extremely lazy and sometimes keep saying I'm going to do it but never do.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? being committed to it, keeping up with it, and staying focused.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : My friends, some family members, other girls I know of, Tyra lol.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? This little dress that I have.