Old 01-30-2006, 08:07 AM   #1  
300+ Chick

Smile Richard Simmons FoodMover Pals..

Hello,

I am seeking some email support friends who is following Richard Simmons FoodMover. Someone who have 100 plus Lbs to loose and can email daily/weekly for that moral support.

About me: I am 39, single, not married, no kids, living in New Jersey. I currently weigh 412, which I lost 8, but gained 2. I am struggling on losing and getting in shape. I finally being faithful to the foodmover this weekend and I know I can do it.

As for exercise, am waiting for Spring on walking and using my step counter..In the meantime, once my sister gets the vcr working, am planning on doing Walk away the pounds videos.

Please feel free to email me [email protected]

Thank you and looking forward on hearing from you soon.
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 11:06 AM   #2  
Not giving up!!

S/C/G: 323/200/175

Height: 5'8

Hello and welcome! Good Luck with your weight loss!! I do not follow the Richard simmons food mover plan but I do workout to his videos!! I love them! Remember you can do it good luck!! If you want to you can email me at [email protected]
~~Sunshine~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 04:53 PM   #3  
Yee Haw!

S/C/G: 278/220/130

Height: 5'4"

I dont do the Foodmover but I use his videos. He makes exercising fun!
Kamily828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 05:48 PM   #4  
300+ Chick

I do have his videos,but not a good shape yet to do them..something easy to start since I have not exercised in years. Glad that you ladies are exercising along with good ole Richard!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 04:06 PM   #5  

Don't get me started on Richard Simmons. Sorry I don't follow his plan. But this guy is awesome and funny all in one. It's gotta be the hair.
tobetheman is offline   Reply With Quote