View Single Post
Old 01-29-2006, 04:49 PM   #148
SweetTreat
Crazy Canadian

S/C/G: 300~217~150

Default New here!!

Hey all..I'm new here, so I figured the "Introduce yourself" section would be the first appropriate section to visit.

Screen Name: SweetTreat

Age/Age Range: 25

Family Life: Single, no kids, but one bratty cat!

Hobbies and Interests: Art, Music, Travel, Nature.

Favorite Music: Pop/Rock

Favorite Color(s): Blue, Pink, Purple

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Crunches..beleive it or not lol

What are your fitness/health goals? I want to be healthy, I am type 2 diabetic, and I need to get it in control.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? My father died when I was 8 of a massive heartattack. I was sitting back one day and thought "wow..when he died he was 55lbs LIGHTER than me" it scared the crap out of me to think that.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Sweet Tooth. Grrrr..I love my sweets..and carbs are my enemy.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Self control and a constant committment.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? I want my "Britney Body". LOL I have an ex who always wanted me to work out because he thought I had "potential"...exactly why he's an ex LOL However when I get my "Britney Body", I'm gonna meet him for coffee to rub in his facec what he lost. Yes..it's evil..but you asked!

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? A BIKINI!!! On the BEACH! In public! LOL

Looking to meet goal by Sept 1, 2007