View Single Post
Old 01-27-2006, 11:07 AM   #147
lovedaname

S/C/G: 220/220/150

Height: 5' 6''

Default Hello!!!

Screen Name: Loveddaname (call me Angie)

Age/Age Range:26 (27 April 12 06)

Family Life: Single - 5 year old daughter - *2 sons:my black cats Anubis and Teal'C*

Hobbies and Interests: Reading, Writing, Pogo.com,

Favorite Music: Alternative, Oldies, Rock

Favorite Color(s): Purple and Red

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Stair Climber (only thing I can commit to LOVE IT)

What are your fitness/health goals? Want to slim down from 233 to 150 - eat heathier, beable to keep up with an active 5 yr old - be comfortable with looking at myself in the mirror...

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Well combination of things - I tired of tring on jeans (my fav clothing) and having to "go up a size" in a size 20 at present. Not having the energy of doing stuff with my daughter. Want to dress like a women - current style Jeans, t-shirt, gym shoes & a hoodie to hide the lbs

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? I love food - mostly food that is "bad" for you.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Be careful of what I eat, motivate myself to get off the couch, stop the eating just to eat

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : ANNA NICOLE SMITH - SURE SHE DIDNT HAVE SURGERY!!!!

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? I have my little cousin wedding in Sept 06 and I want to wear a dress (dont were anything that shows off me... Here is a picture of the dress..