Screen Name: Kimberlylynne1405

Age/Age Range:38

Family Life: Married with children ages 4,5,18 and grandson almost a year

Hobbies and Interests: cooking

Favorite Music: all kinds from heavy metal to country

Favorite Color(s): every color in fall

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: step and kick boxing

What are your fitness/health goals? health goal is to loose 35 pounds

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I'm always trying to lose weight.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? I struggle with emotional eating. I can eat for any reason, at all. My whole life has revolved eating and cooking.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? I need to exercise more. Right now it is hard because I hurt my back. But if I ever get better I am going to start working out again.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : My sister

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Wow, your mom's hot!

I have been on my Low fat, low calorie diet for 7 days. I was doing low fat vegetarian but I have decided that is just not for me. I felt bad on it. Then I decided I was going to do the special K challenge but with other cereals then I thought why don't I just keep it normal low calorie with low fat. That is what I am doing now. I have lost 10 pounds so far. I am going home to visit my family I haven't seen in a year and I am hopping to get down to 160 by then. I weigh 175 right now.
Guess that's all.
Kimberly