Old 01-25-2006, 01:06 PM   #1  
DBR
Diana B

Default A Better Ricotta Mocha Creme

Hi All -- I've been seeing posts on the board about the consistency of the ricotta cheese mocha creme.

I learned part of this recipe at a pampered chef party, the rest I improvised -- hope this helps:

1/2 16oz container of FF Ricotta Cheese
1/2 C Powdered Sugar (I USE 2 tblsp Splenda or add to taste)
1/8 tsp Vanilla
1/2 container of FF Whip Cream
2 tblsp baking cocoa (or add to taste)
and or the 5 mini choc chips (chop them in a chopper first, then add) (I can't keep choc chips in the house so I just use the baking cocoa)

Ok - I also add some cold coffee from the pot left over from the morning coffee.

Put FF Ricotta in a bowl, add splenda and vanilla, pour coffee in til it comes to a creamy consistency. I use maybe a 1/3 cup or so.

Then ADD YOUR WHIP CREAM TO THE MIXTURE! Mix it all around and pour into 1/2 CUP SERVING BOWLS. Cover and put in fridge til chilled.

YUM - LIKE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE! The only thing is you really can't add a dolup of the whip cream on top cuz it's already in there. Sprinkle some cinnamon on top maybe for looks.

WHEN YOU GET TO PHASE 2 YOU CAN SPRINKLE THE SMALL WHOLE GRAIN TORTILLA'S WITH WATER, ADD SOME SPLENDA AND CINNAMON AND BAKE ON A PIZZA STONE TIL CRISP AND USE THEM AS DIPPING CHIPS! YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY!

Sure Hope this helps!

Diana
DBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 02:58 PM   #2  
Who needs sleep?

How many servings is this? And what is ff whipped cream in a container? Do you mean Cool Whip?
H-ko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 04:27 PM   #3  
DBR
Diana B

For me it made 4 (1/2 cup) servings.

Yes FF COOL WHIP - sorry about that.

Hope it helps!

Diana
DBR is offline   Reply With Quote