View Single Post
Old 01-25-2006, 12:43 PM   #145
cookiemonster27

Smile New Calorie Counter here....

Introduce Yourself!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screen Name: cookiemonster27

Age/Age Range: 30

Family Life:Married to Jerod for almost 8 years and mom to 4 kids, Miranda-10, Adrianna-8, Gabrielle-6, and Jacob-5

Hobbies and Interests: Scrapbooking, reading culinary mysteries and Stephen King, drawing, writing poetry, spending time with my family

Favorite Music: Classic rock, oldies

Favorite Color(s): black, blue and yellow

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: I like Billy Blanks boot camp alot

What are your fitness/health goals? To lose 60lbs, be in shape, and have healthier eating habits

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I finally hit a size in clothes I didn't want to be EVER!

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Changing my eating habits

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? drink more water, exercise more, and choose healthier foods

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? I don't think there is anyone I want to look better than. I would just like to have a the body of Sandra Bullock.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Jeans that my fat belly doesn't roll over....LOL. Cute shirts

Heather